Build a mailing list? Want to blog for a living? Then you're gonna need some content. Find out where to get it and the best way to use it here.

Free website authoring tools?

hitesh649
Trust:

Free website authoring tools?

I just joined a couple of days ago and have been through a lot of your videos on affiliate marketing, I have found this information very interested which is not available anywhere else thank you mark I think you have created a great place for affiliates mark I think you are the guru's of guru's, pls advice me the best free website authoring tool.
thanks
hitesh
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Hi there Hitesh,

Glad to see you're enjoying Affilorama! As for free website authoring tools... try Nvu (www.nvu.com) and see if it's to your liking. It's pretty basic but you should be able to get a simple site up and running pretty quickly.

Otherwise there are heaps of tutorials on the internet if you want to teach yourself HTML the old fashioned way. It'll always be free for you then :)

Don't forget that you can have a 30 day free trial of Dreamweaver from www.adobe.com.

Good luck!
Mark
Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: https://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

hitesh649
Trust:
thanks for the prompt reply mark, I think you should call affilorama heaven for affiliates, its that great.
regards
hitesh
PremiumMember
nick
Trust:
Hi hitesh649,

Welcome to Affilorama :-)