Build a mailing list? Want to blog for a living? Then you're gonna need some content. Find out where to get it and the best way to use it here.

Are there any alternatives to writing content?

francisvpdxb
Trust:

Are there any alternatives to writing content?

Content writing is really a task for me as I am not a writer. I have a new website but without any content. What is the alternative solution for writing the content? I am a beginner in affiliate marketing and recently joined this wonderful forum. Thanks.
bracknelson
Trust:
You can search about Freelancing services & make your task easy.
Site Admin
maryt
Trust:
Specifically, you can check out Fiverr, iWriter, Freelancer, and Upwork for freelance writers. Good luck!
Not sure which Affilorama tool you need? Take the quiz! https://www.affilorama.com/redirect/quiz

Web: https://www.affilorama.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/affilorama
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/affilorama

"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment." ~Sidhhartha Guatama

untheri
Trust:
If writing content is something you hate so much that you are ready to pay the money, so that someone else will do it for you, try outsourcing. There are many platforms where you can find a writer like fiverr, freelancer and so on. Do some survey and see where it will be cheaper to order the texts.
painsmith
Trust:
I would delegate the task to professionals. You can go to some freelance sites like Fiverr where you can find plenty different people who are ready to write content foe very low price.
llum44
Trust:
I guess that there are quite plenty of alternatives to writing content. The matters is to choose which suits you most. It's kinda difficult to understand what attracts you more than wirting in case you haven't tried anything else yet. Also, you can try to do some design projects for example if you feel that you're a person of arts. Moreover, you can try yourself in programming, but, it requires lots of skills I guess. In programming experience doesn't matter, but skills and knowledge matter a lot. Go to the freelance websites and search for an activity where you can be successful in your opinion.
gonzalezkathy30
Trust:
Try Kallisto.io you can buy sponsored posts there and get quality backlinks in return.
nesislwfjlv
Trust:
If you have a budget, you can hire a freelance writer. Once you have content, you can promote your content through guest posts. You can find guest posting opportunities on a marketplace like Kallisto.io.
herouvcptf
Trust:
nesislwfjlv wrote:If you have a budget, you can hire a freelance writer. Once you have content, you can promote your content through guest posts. You can find guest posting opportunities on a marketplace like Kallisto.io.

Hi there, do you sell on kallisto?
igstoryads
Trust:
Consistent, high-quality content writing is an invaluable way to connect brands with their consumers. Content also improves audience engagement and retention. Encouraging your audience to participate in your brand and delivering useful information will ensure your customers keep coming back for more.
garimonstr
Trust:
I usually prefer to use Upwork to delegate the writing tasks. It doesn't cost me really much, so I can win the time to do something more important.
socialmmcompany
Trust:
Consistent, high-quality content writing is an invaluable way to connect brands with their consumers. Content also improves audience engagement and retention. Encouraging your audience to participate in your brand and delivering useful information will ensure your customers keep coming back for more.
kellanfaraday
Trust:
Alternatives to actually writing yourself is, of course, hiring writers lol. You can source out competent writers on sites like Upwork and Fiverr without breaking the bank.

Another thing that you can do is use AI! There are writing tools like Jarvis, copyscape, Quillbot, and even Grammarly that can help you piece out content without it being fully 100% from you.

I write articles similar to this, with the use of Jarvis and grammarly–takes me around 2-3 hours depending on my productivity and my understanding of the subject.

Eitherway, it's not super expensive to get high-quality content if you're smart about it ;)