Struggling with Adwords or Yahoo Advertising? Find and discuss ways to improve your CPC, ROI or conversion rate. Get advice and share ideas on ad copy.

Anti Fraud protection

adamaffjohnson
Trust:

Anti Fraud protection

Hi!
Today I would like to ask you how do you protect your campaigns from Fraud?

I know fraud in affiliate marketing is a frequent event and can lead to serious consequences. By the way, AdsBridge has recently made an update - Anti fraud detector. I find it quite useful for me.

Have you had an unpleasant story, caused by fraud in your traffic?
agamagelv
Trust:
Define fraud here ? You mean click fraud ? How do you detect it in case of search traffic ? Something bad is really happening there or what really ? I do not see anything, not any single story from that matter. I have heard a lot from advertising networks.
adamaffjohnson
Trust:
modimeena37 wrote:Define fraud here ? You mean click fraud ? How do you detect it in case of search traffic ? Something bad is really happening there or what really ? I do not see anything, not any single story from that matter. I have heard a lot from advertising networks.

Yes, fraud clicks as well. AdsBridge detects it and shows in the statistics, so you can pay for real traffic.
stephaniewilliams
Trust:
Shop worry-free. With Visa's Zero Liability Policy you won't be held responsible for unauthorized charges. Visa's Zero Liability coverage does not apply to particular commercial card and anonymous prepaid card transactions or transactions not processed by Visa.
thesmmconsultant
Trust:
Use Special Fraud Prevention Software

Finally, put fraud prevention program at the top of your shopping list. Software is designed to combat this situation. You can't guarantee you'll face zero fraud. But it's an additional level of protection that is likely to pay for itself at the long-run.
satheeshm234
Trust:
Keep Your Credit Cards Safe. ...
Shred Anything with Your Credit Card Number on It. ...
Don't Sign Blank Credit Card Receipts. ...
Avoid Giving out Your Credit Card Information. ...
Be Safe with Your Credit Card Online. ...
Report Lost or Stolen Credit Cards Immediately. ...
Review Your Billing Statements Each Month.
tonnyken
Trust:
I do not know what to say really what you share very well and useful to the community, I feel that it makes our community much more developed, thanks basketball legends
tekasa
Trust:
Please define what do you mean here entirely? Fraud from ad networks ? Yes, it's present anyway in one way or another and there is no way to combat it cause it doesn't depends from you absolutely. So we need to move on with such thing.
lmul
Trust:
Thank you very much for such a clear description and for a good idea!

This topic was started on Jul 24, 2019 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.