Change from AffiloTheme to Thrive Leads Signup Forms
The Thrive plugin is a powerful Wordpress plugin that comes free on websites hosted on AffiloJetpack Hosting. You can create fancy squeeze pages and opt-in forms using this tool. You can access the Thrive tutorials on the AffiloJetpack help page under the "Using Thrive plugins" sub-heading.
Before creating new forms using Thrive, make sure to remove all default sidebar forms and opt-in forms from your website. We recommend watching the video How to change from AffiloTheme to Thrive Leads signup forms, or you may follow the below steps:
- Go to Thrive Leads > Dashboard on your Wordpress Dashboard. Please note that if this is your first time accessing the Thrive Dashboard, you may need to click on the green "Thrive Dashboard" button on the page that comes up. Then, select the Thrive Leads Dashboard on the page that comes up.
- Create a Lead Group by clicking on the “Add New” button next to it. A Lead Group determines which Pages and Posts an opt-in form or a squeeze page will appear on.
- Enter a Lead Group Name, then click on the "Add Lead Group" button.
- Click on the radial or cog wheel button to select target settings for your lead group.
- Select the pages and posts where you want your form to appear, then click "Save and Close."
- Click "Add New Type of Opt-In Form" to create a form for your lead group.
- Select from the box that pops up whether you want a "Post Footer" (forms that appear at the bottom of Posts and Pages), or a Widget (sidebar form).
- Click on the green "Add" button to begin creating the actual form.
- On the page that comes up, click on the "Create Form" button on the middle of the page.
- A form will be created which you can edit by clicking on the blue pen icon.
Edit the form. You can save the changes or preview it first by clicking the same buttons on the top of the right sidebar.
After saving, you can then click the 'X' button to exit out or close out that page. Clear your browser's cache and then visit the pages or posts where you indicated the forms to appear. If you created a sidebar form, you need to go to Appearance > Widgets and drag the Thrive Widgets to the sidebar. Select the name of your Thrive lead, and click the Save button. This will save any sidebar opt-in forms you created on Thrive to the sidebar of your website.
Always save any changes and make sure to clear your browser's cache before viewing the website again.
- Remove Sidebar and Opt-in Forms
- How to integrate Aweber and GetResponse to Affilotheme squeeze page?
Need more help? Email us your question.
- What is AffiloJetpack?
- How do I access the AffiloJetpack private members' forum?
- Who is Affilojetpack for?
- How much does Affilojetpack cost?
- What training is provided with Affilojetpack?
- What Are the Affilojetpack Niches?
- Which Niche Should I Choose?
- What is a sub-niche?
- How Do I Create Content For My Website?
- How Do I Use the Keyword List?
- What is a "perspective" and how does it help?
- What Type of Affiliate Products Are Promoted in Affilojetpack Niches?
- How Do I Make Money With Affilojetpack?
- How do I purchase AffiloJetpack?
- Where do I access the free AffiloJetpack reports?
- Should I use Affilojetpack Lite Hosting or third party hosting?
- Will the AffiloJetpack niches get oversaturated?
- What Else Will I Need to Purchase to Implement AffiloJetpack?
- Will additional AJP niches be added in the future?
- What earnings can I expect from AffiloJetpack sites?
- Is There a Sample AffiloJetpack Site That I Can Look At?
- AffiloJetpack Hosting
- Getting Traffic & Content
- Website Setup
- Can I use AffiloJetpack from my location?
- Can I use other affiliate networks or programs with AffiloJetpack?
- How do I log in to my AffiloJetpack?
- Can I unlock more than 5 niches in AffiloJetpack?
- WHOIS Protection For My Domain
- How do I renew my domain and hosting?
- Can I have my Affilojetpack site reviewed?
- Newsletters and eBooks
- What is Pathway to Passive?
- How much does Pathway to Passive cost?
- Can I download a copy of Pathway to Passive to my hard drive?
- Is there a phyical copy of Pathway to Passive?
- What are the topics covered in Pathway to Passive?
- How long will it take for me to complete Pathway to Passive?
- Are there any other costs in completing the Pathway to Passive course?
Online: Mon-Fri 6:00pm til 2:00am EDT