Last updated: April 6, 2017
- We may use automated tools such as cookies to collect certain information about your visit to our website. Your browser may provide you with the ability to adjust settings relating to cookies.
- We may gather more extensive information if we are concerned about abnormal website usage patterns or security breaches.
- We may store your personal information, and do take several steps and precautions to protect the personal information that we store.
- You should check the privacy policies of third party websites to which this website is linked, and we are not responsible for their conduct.
- Please feel free to email our privacy officer should you wish to access or correct personal information we hold about you. We encourage you to update any outdated billing or contact information.
How we collect personal information
How we use and disclose personal information
Access to or correction of personal information
- Collecting your personal information
We may collect personal information from you when you use this website or our software. We may also collect personal information that you provide to third-party websites or services, such as Facebook, Twitter, Clickbank, and Google Analytics. You may decide not to provide your personal information to us. However, if you do not provide it, we may not be able to provide you with access to certain information, services, or products.
- Automated collection
When you visit this website or use our software, we may use automated tools and methods (such as cookies, sessions, and usage monitoring software) to collect certain information about your visit or software use, including:
- the internet protocol address and domain name used by your computer to connect to the Internet;
- the operating system and the browser your computer uses, and any search engine or inbound hyperlink used to reach this website;
- the nature of your use of our software or services, including information you input when using our software;
- the date, time, and duration of your website visit; and
- the pages viewed by you
This information will be used in aggregate form to analyse how this website or our software is being used, for example to analyse usage patterns in order to improve this website or our software. We will not disclose any such information except in aggregate form.
- personalise your visits to this website;
- eliminate the need for you to repeatedly enter the same information;
- enable us to improve the content, reliability and functionality of this website;
- evaluate the effectiveness of the advertising on this website; and
- track website usage patterns.
Using cookies will not give us access to any data on your computer other than the data stored in the cookie. Although you may configure your web browser to not accept cookies, you may experience a loss of functionality as a result.
- Collection of credit card details
We will collect credit card details where it is necessary for the following purposes:
- to process the payment for which the credit card details were provided;
- for a subscription that requires multiple payments over time; or
- for your convenience (i.e., so that you can provide those details once instead of for every purchase).
- Additional collection
We may gather more extensive information if we are concerned, for example, about abnormal website usage patterns or security breaches.
- provide you with services and information that you have requested;
- assist our software to function;
- help us debug or fix software problems;
- provide you with support in using our software or services;
- provide you with important notices and information about this website and our services;
- provide you with other information (including promotional material, news, and event information) where you agree to receive such information;
- verify your identity and to assist you if you forget your username or password;
- improve or update this website and our products;
- or enhance or improve the functionality of our software, including testing new or modified functionality;
- respond to your enquiries and communicate with you; and
- personalise this website in accordance with your preferences or enhance your user experience of this website or our software.
We may also combine data or information that we have retrieved from external sources or services with personal information that we hold, for any of the above purposes.
- Other use and disclosure
- for any purpose set out in clause 8;
- where you have otherwise authorised us to do so;
- where we have given you notification of the intended use or disclosure and you have not objected to that use or disclosure in an anonymised form;
- where we believe that such use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to assist a law enforcement agency or an agency responsible for national security in the performance of their functions;
- where we believe that such use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce any legal rights we may have, or is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property and safety of us, our users, or others; or
- as otherwise required or permitted by law.
- Deletion of credit card details
You may at any time request that any of your credit card details provided under clause 6 above be deleted. Please note that such deletion may cancel pending payments or subscriptions.
- Right to access and request correction
It is important to us that the personal information we hold about you is accurate, complete and up to date. If you are aware that this is not case and would like your personal information corrected, or simply desire access to your personal information, please contact our Privacy Officer. You may request access to your personal information that we hold. Where you make any such request:
- we may ask you to put your request in writing;
- in some circumstances permitted by law, we may not provide such information to you;
- where we decide not to correct or provide you with access to your personal information, we will give you our reasons for our decision;
- where we provide the requested information or carry out the requested correction (or where we attach to that information a statement of any correction sought but not made), we may require you to pay a reasonable fee determined by us.
- Update information
To ensure that the contact and billing information we hold about you is accurate and current please advise us of all necessary changes to such information as soon as possible.
- Third party websites
This website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by third parties. We are not responsible for the content of such websites, or the manner in which those websites collect, store, use, and distribute any personal information you provide. When you visit third party websites from hyperlinks displayed on this website, we encourage you to review the privacy statements of those websites so that you can understand how the personal information you provide may be collected, stored, used and distributed.