Build a mailing list? Want to blog for a living? Then you're gonna need some content. Find out where to get it and the best way to use it here.

www.plrpro.com

PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:

PLRPro - How do I get them to write articles for me?

rico wrote:hello, can someone tell me what this website is all about? i gather that you can get them to write articles for you ??? if so, 40 articles for $97 is that right ??? also how do get them to write articles for me ??? do i just give them a whole bunch of keywords ??? please help, any help would be appreciated !!!

Also, the first time i visited this site, it was a completely different site !!! not sure what the site was about, then i retype the address again, then the proper site comes up on my page ?!!? if it is the proper site !!?? anyone else has this experienced ??! seems kinda dodgy to me ??!! :twisted:

Hi Rico,

No need to worry... I know one of the owners of PLRPRO and it is a great product depending on what you need it for. You don't pay them to write specific articles for you but rather you pay $97 for 400 articles per month, on a wide variety of topics, you can then use these articles in a newsletter etc... rewrite them for web content and so on...

I'm not sure about the site changing.. perhaps you typed it in wrong or it was a similar name? Or they may have redone their sales page.

Adrian,
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
rico wrote:Oh I see now ... thanks for clearing that up !! appreciate that :)

I still need 40 articles !! is there an easy way out of this ?? i have found a site that provides free articles http://www.goarticles.com/ but the thing is with this service. I have to add their link on the bottom of the articles !!

Couldn't I just rewrite their articles ?? Most of it is just common knowledge anyways right ? Its not like I'm copying it word for word !!

Any thoughts ?? Please don't tell me I need copyright !!

If you copy it as is, you must keep the link.......... yes you can always reword things :)

Adrian,
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
You can rewrite their articles in your own words, but you can't just copy and paste or edit bits and pieces. How would you feel if someone did that to articles you had spent time on?

If you're going for SEO, I wouldn't advise getting your articles from an article site, as the content won't be original.
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
As long as it's in your own words, theres no reason to feel guilty. :)
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world