Build a mailing list? Want to blog for a living? Then you're gonna need some content. Find out where to get it and the best way to use it here.

Writing articles - Copywriting advice

wayfarer
Trust:

Writing articles - Copywriting advice

hi guys,

After writing a few articles on my own,for manual submission suddenly I realised it not write your own stuff kind of essay but good copywriting that able to convert sales.

Any ideas how to write good articles,as I'm on a budget may not be able to use elancer to write 20 articles for me in one week.
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
Your articles are there to help provide content, not to sell people on stuff. People don't want to go to your site to read hundreds of sales pitches.

You do need to know how to write good product reviews and Mark has provided you with more than enough on that topic.
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

wayfarer
Trust:
Thanks sean,

But does it not defeats the purpose of article submission if it does not promote traffic and sales to your site at the end of the day?
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Some people submit articles to article directories with affiliate links in them, but for the most part people use article submissions to do two things:

a) Get backlinks to their site. Because other websites are able to take articles from article directories and post them on their sites, it can give you a few backlinks if you include links to your site in the article and/or bio box. The trick here is to write an article that other websites will want to put on their website -- they won't want to use an article that's just a sales pitch, since it's not good content for their readers. You might also get a few backlinks just from having the articles listed in the directory, but you really want other websites to pick it up to get the most out of it.

b) Following on from this... articles can give you a traffic boost as well, since people reading your article will think "That person sounds like they know what they're talking about... lets take a look at their website". Again, if your article isn't inspiring, you're not going to get those clicks.

If you're not a writer and you're having difficulty, I suggest you get yourself a PLR membership. (eg. PLRPro) This gives you a whole bunch of articles that you're free to use whatever way you want. I've also got a lesson on rewriting PLR articles coming out in this next update (next couple of days) which will help you avoid duplicate content penalties.

All the best,
Mark
Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: https://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

wayfarer
Trust:
Thanks mark for your advice,

Let's say you do have the money to hire elancer writer. how do you know that they did not get their contents from PLR sources?
And one more thing, do you need a contract from them so as not to get embroiled in a copyright laws?

Do we just have to their word for it? 8)