Build a mailing list? Want to blog for a living? Then you're gonna need some content. Find out where to get it and the best way to use it here.

Weird Keywords

dacahe
Trust:

Weird Keywords

Hi everybody, this is a question most likely for the seasoned members (Mark wink wink)
When you are creating content for your websites and you come across grammatically incorrect keyword phrases like
"last longer bed" how do you tackle this, according to Google they are the ones that have a great search volume but you can't write an article with a title like that without making it obvious that you are doing it for keyword purposes.
you cannot do "last longer in bed" cuz it's a different keyword.

Any thoughts
wollowra
Trust:
Well here's my take on this...
Last longer bed in Google came up with 21,900,000 results.
Phrase match shows 650.

The searches I looked at for phrase match were mostly articles from web 2.0 sites.
for example. http://ezinearticles.com/?How-to-Last-L ... id=2286065
This had last longer bed in the article. Overall the article still made sense.

Personally, I would not have this keyword on my own money site as it gives it less credibility.
But if I were to write an article with a misspelled word, say on ezine articles.. then people may just think it's a misspell.
Look in google to see who is on the front page and see what sites are using this keyword.

Regards
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

dacahe
Trust:
well that makes a lot of sense, thanks Troy
jasondodd
Trust:
There's nothing wrong with rewording keyword phrases to make them sound more natural. Most search engines will use some kind of LSI (technology to determine how keywords are used naturally) so they can piece related words together from the sentence, or even paragraph.
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: https://www.affilorama.com/premium

dacahe
Trust:
mmm I din't know that, that is very useful thank you very much, now I don't sound like an alien from outer pace, we peace come =)

This topic was started on Jun 18, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.