Build a mailing list? Want to blog for a living? Then you're gonna need some content. Find out where to get it and the best way to use it here.

Submitting Articles

webnaturally
Trust:

Submitting Articles

I am new to the affiliate marketing game and still have a LOT of learning to do! One thing that I can't figure out though is why people would use an article submitter tool. If you have an article that you wrote, wouldn't you want to spin the article first so you aren't putting duplicate content out there? Wouldn't it make more send to be able to load your article and it's 100 different variants, and then have the software submit those variants, not just one article 100 times??? Am I missing something! :)

Thanks for any help you all can provide! I love this site!!!!

Tom
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
actually that is what most of us recommend doing. Although duplicate content really isn't the issue and mass article submissions in generral are gettting to be worthless with the recent updates, using a well spun article will give you more benefit than using the same exact article on hundreds of sites.
Do you want to use your online content to Educate others, inspire them to action, and run a profitable business for yourself and your family? I can help you get started
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUvDlGM242pI2D5TUOCWd7A

webnaturally
Trust:
Thanks James! I've actually been reading your HUGE seo book this past week! VERY informative and helpful.

I kinda figured. I keep reading that duplicate content is bad but then I am told to submit the same article 100+ times! I think I will stick to manual submission with well spun articles.
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
Awesome. Hope it helps.

It all comes down to how well it is done. I have done it in the past with duplicate content, and gotten them ranking for different keywords, but since panda a lot of those pages have dropped. still not sure if it was the duplicate content or just the sites they were on. testing some things to see what happens with them. because all the sites they were on got hit with the panda update.
Do you want to use your online content to Educate others, inspire them to action, and run a profitable business for yourself and your family? I can help you get started
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUvDlGM242pI2D5TUOCWd7A

This topic was started on May 13, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.