Build a mailing list? Want to blog for a living? Then you're gonna need some content. Find out where to get it and the best way to use it here.

Sharing articles with Affilorama members?

PremiumMember
revimp
Trust:

Sharing articles with Affilorama members?

It just occured to me as i was searching for free articles to put on one of my sites that perhaps we could use each other as a resource for articles and linking etc. I tried a membership at plr pro and they are great, I just cannot afford another membership for any amount right now. I am currently looking for articles on, sales and sem,seo and of course internet marketing to put on my site.What do you think ,a good idea? Anyone have articles they want to put on other's sites with the proper credit of course?Bill
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Good idea, I'll discuss it with Marc and Daniel from plrpro, I'll see if we can come up with something and get back to you on it early next week.

regards,
Mark
Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: https://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
I've written some articles on that topic. I won't be writing any more for the next 3 months, but I will be pumping them out after that. Let me know if you are interested.

Have you looked at ezinearticles.com? Theres tons of good articles there too.
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

PremiumMember
revimp
Trust:
thanks,Yes i am interested. what does anyone know or think aboutthis information found on

http://www.site-reference.com/syndicate.php

about feeds to content from their site.Is this a good way to get content?
quote"What are Site Reference Feeds?
Site Reference feeds are sources of articles, tutorials, and commentaries that you can display on your website free of charge. These articles, tutorials, and commentaries are the same articles that are shown on Site Reference. When Site Reference updates, your feed will update, bringing fresh content to your website.

The feeds we provide are offered in RSS 1.0. However, for those who are not familiar with RSS, we provide a free tool to convert the feed into either PHP code (the most recommended method), JavaScript code, or iFrames. You can find that RSS Parser Here.
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
hey Revimp,

If you go to www.wealthywal.com, check out the articles section and see if anything there tickles your fancy.

Cheers.
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

cyonics
Trust:
I think it would be a great idea for us to build and share a collection of user articles. I would personally be willing to contribute.