Build a mailing list? Want to blog for a living? Then you're gonna need some content. Find out where to get it and the best way to use it here.

Really cool content rewriting

tshaffer
Trust:

Really cool content rewriting

Hi everyone,

I have recently tried a really cool service that I must pass on. It is a human powered content spinner service, at http://www.humanrewriter.com/. Its pretty new, but awesome so far. I got about 29 articles rewritten so far (to be spun and sent on, put on my pages, etc.) and really liked it. I'm waiting to get one back.

Just wanted to pass it on, if you have content that you need rewritten, check it out. There is a thread about it on the warrior forum, if you type in 'human rewrite' it pops up.
jasondodd
Trust:
Article spinning can be tedious work (just see Marks live website build if you want an example of this!) so i guess anything that can take this off your 'to-do' list is a good thing

thanks for sharing
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: https://www.affilorama.com/premium

tshaffer
Trust:
Yes, I just got done with one and wanted to shoot myself when I had to do a missing bracket search =)
jpastorizo
Trust:
tshaffer,

Thanks for sharing this information! This is going to be very helpful.

Renato
HOW WE DID 200K+ ON THE DEADEST MONTH OF ECOMMERCE
WATCH HERE => www.slingly.us/replay

wollowra
Trust:
Hey tshaffer,
Nice site layouts.
Did you use wordpress affiloblueprint theme?
Regards
Troy
Last edited by wollowra on 29 Jun 09 1:49 am, edited 2 times in total.

Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

PremiumMember
nbtvbaffilo
Trust:
wollowra wrote:Hey tshaffer,
Nice site layouts.
Did you use wordpress or xsite pro.. or another like dreamweaver?
Regards
Troy

I think I am right in what I say here, if you know the site and want to check if it's a wordpress site, just go to the page, view page source and press ctrl f for find. Then type in themes. You should see a line that looks like this:

<link rel="stylesheet" href="http://fitnessgremlin.com/wp-content/themes/affiloblueprint_theme_1.1/affiloblueprint_theme_1.1/style.css" type="text/css" media="screen" />

If the find for themes finds anything that looks like this - it's a wordpress site. You can even see the theme that the creator used.

Martin
wollowra
Trust:
Thx Martin
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

tshaffer
Trust:
Thanks for the compliment on the web site layout. Yes I used the WP aff blue theme, although I think you already figured that out using the source code =).

This topic was started on Jun 28, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.