Build a mailing list? Want to blog for a living? Then you're gonna need some content. Find out where to get it and the best way to use it here.

Question about review article

PremiumMember
nikolapenev
Trust:

Question about review article

Hi I’m new to Affilorama and Affiloblueprint but want to say that you did a great job. In one of the videos in affilobueprint mark talks about posting projects in Elance and he said that the merchant may give you a free access to their product. So my question is when you ask the merchant what you have and don’t have to say and do you need to show him a finished site? I will appreciate any tip or reply.

Thanks, Niko
PremiumMember
graceharman
Trust:
Hey Niko,

It always helps to have your site finished before asking merchants for free review copies, simply because it shows you are serious.

We get dozens of requests for free review copies of one of our other products from 'affiliates' who've often barely got past adding a single page of content to their site. We usually say no to these people, because after all - if you can barely manage to finish your site, what are your chances of actually getting to the point of making a sale?
PremiumMember
nikolapenev
Trust:
Thank you for the fast reply Grace.

Ok so following the affiloblueprint you are saying that I must finish the 25 articles create the site and then ask the merchant for free copy of the product and write the review articles. And if he doesn’t give me access then I buy the product or write the review with the information I can find on the net? I mean Mark says we have to pick 3 products I can’t afford to buy all 3 now. Please if it’s possible to explain me with more detail. Also you say you get dozens of requests, can you tell me how I approach the merchant what works, what I must say to win points and to emphasize myself of the others so he finally give me the product.
PS: Just want to say that I want to invest in my business but in the moment I’m struggling to fit into the budget.
Regards, Niko
PremiumMember
elogic0007
Trust:
Hi, I would recommend rentacoder since the elance site seems to be swamped, because everyone recommends elance but if your happy with their work great if you would like to check out renatacoder just go to www.rentacoder.com they do all sorts of other im work, seo, blog posts, article writing, programming, etc etc
superaff
Trust:
Hi Niko,

Getting the product for review is something I do all the time, and generally, it's not a problem (I even got free access to a $2000+ product I was promoting in the IM niche a couple of weeks ago - I made many sales prior to that though - ).

As for clickbank, all you need to do is to create an email saying that you are going to promote his website.

Of course, you need to show your website (you don't need 25 articles though. Just 10 articles and a nice looking website will be ebough), and here's a tip: make at least one sale for his product (it's not hard to do with article marketing), and say this in your email.

And if I remember well, there was a template email in the Affiloblueprint course.

And here's the tip (that will help you in your marketing as well): put yourself in the place of the merchant.

Suppose that someone is sending you an email asking you for your product at no cost (.. and you never hear about this person before). Now, how do you feel?

Seriously, do this.

Franck
Did you see the amazing case studies on my blog http://mynetmarketingland.com/blog1/
Affiloblueprint Bonus: http://www.mynetmarketingland.com/mark-ling/affiloblueprint.html

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
I agree with Frack. One thing I do is once I choose a merchant, I send them an email introducing myself and THANKING them for the opportunity. I provide the url to my site, using apage where I am promoting their product.

YOu would not believe how much they appreciate someone doing that. Often, I dont even have to ask for a review copy. They offer it to me.

Take the time to build a relationship with the affiliate managers, and they will help you. They will appreciate someone taking the time to get to know them and not just asking for something for free.

Now, this does not ALWAYS work. Everyone is different. However, the more you give, the more you will recieve.

Look in the lesson notes for AB. Mark included a letter that you can use to model your own for requesting a review copy. I believe it is in week 3 notes.
Do you want to use your online content to Educate others, inspire them to action, and run a profitable business for yourself and your family? I can help you get started
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUvDlGM242pI2D5TUOCWd7A

bartko09
Trust:
...Or you can search the web for already completed review articles. Take it to a writer and have them re write the review for original content. I don't use elance, ifreelance or rentacoder. Go to Craigslist Manila (http://manila.craigslist.com.ph/). You'll find someone to create content for you for around a dollar per 100 words.

This topic was started on Dec 11, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.