Build a mailing list? Want to blog for a living? Then you're gonna need some content. Find out where to get it and the best way to use it here.

Private Label Rights (PLR) Article Sites - Recommendations?

creat3cp
Trust:

Private Label Rights (PLR) Article Sites - Recommendations?

Any good site to join which is afforable? Mark, why dont you come up with one for members? Just brainstorming.... :lol:
PremiumMember
terryb
Trust:
Hi

I have found the site linked in my sig below of use ... low cost and easy to promote so that you cover costs, or make a few $ AND get your plr in the bargain ...

they are open to suggestions form members for niches requiring plr in the future ...

HTH

Terry
creat3cp
Trust:
thank you. Are those article useful to your niche as in the click thru is good using PLR articles?
PremiumMember
terryb
Trust:
Hi Creatcp3 ...

I am finding it most helpful for articles ... as for conversion that totally depends on the niche, the market, the quality of the finished article, etc, etc - i do quite a bit of work on them myself to make them unique, but even that is made much easier as there are some free tools for members and this includes an excel spreadsheet called article mutiplier ... this allows you to create several different articles quite easily using elements of the plr ...

also i find that the niches article they provide often gives me ideas for researching niches ...

the programme converts well too ... i have made several sales @50% commission so in fact i get all the member benefits + some cash

members can request 10 articles on a specific niche so you can do the research first, and then ask 100 articles to provide plr for that niche ...

if you have $9 spare this month, might be worth a look for you ... you will get article multiplier (worth that anyway ...) + some other stuff + 10 plr articles in 10 niches ... then you can request some for your niche ...

IMHO, well worth the money for the tools, the plr and the overall time saving and as a bonus it is very easy to promote to IMers and as it is a private affiliate programme you don't see it everywhere and people don't replace your link with their own and nick your comissions

HTH with your question, and let me know if i can help in any way ...

Terry :)