Build a mailing list? Want to blog for a living? Then you're gonna need some content. Find out where to get it and the best way to use it here.

Mailing List Advice Please

auscast
Trust:

Mailing List Advice Please

Hello Everyone,

I am new here at affilorama - a previous member of NPC (Niche Profit Classroom) and I have a little dilemma I'm hoping someone here can help me out with. I'm currently in the House Cleaning Niche and my sites been live for a little over 2 weeks, and so far I've accumulated 25 subscribers to my list. The problem is, No One is Opening and Reading my eMails! very few people have opened them up but most are not and I'm not sure what I can do.

I know the content that I'm providing is quality...I know people are getting my emails...

Anyone here have similar experiences, and perhaps a solution?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks for your Time

Andrew
auscast
Trust:
anyone?
beablessing
Trust:
First and foremost, don't expect all the people in your list will open your mail and read it. Besides, it's too early to tell that your emails are not effective. Just continue to build your list and don't be discouraged. Be thankful that in two weeks time you got 25 subscribers because others may not be as lucky as you.

Secondly, how did you entice your subscribers to sign-up? Was it because of a freebie? Perhaps your subscribers are only interested in your freebie.

And thirdly, your emails probably ended up in the bulk mail. Advice your subscriber to whitelist your email ad.
Get all the tools you need to build your AB site at

Test drive MME's Website Creation Software here: http://www.easynichesitecreator.com. (Now on pre-launch offer).

jasondodd
Trust:
the other important thing is to think about your subject line - that can make or break the success of your email campaigns

why not check out the lesson we have here on writing subject lines
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: https://www.affilorama.com/premium

This topic was started on Apr 28, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.