Build a mailing list? Want to blog for a living? Then you're gonna need some content. Find out where to get it and the best way to use it here.

Is There Such A Thing As Too Much Content?

PremiumMember
sierracommerceco
Trust:

Is There Such A Thing As Too Much Content?

How much do search engines love new content being added onto a site. I would think a lot, but any feedback on that? If you are treating your site as a blog, and constantly updating (every couple of hours) news and information to your readers, is that a good thing for SEO, or can you overdo it?

Thanks!!

Jason
marketsearch
Trust:
Jason, I have found since the latest with my google webmaster tools that I am climbing a lot faster in the serps simply by posting one or two articles per week and that's it. I do different backlinking strategies at least 3 to 4 times a week all myself and I can't believe the positive impact its having.
Earn $69.90 Per Commission As An Affiliate Plus Discover How To Get The Traffic Sent For You.... Go to https://theresidualclub.com

mbeelow
Trust:
According to my strategy, new content is something that comes naturally. I mean, whenever there are any important updates to products or services, then the new content is added on site. Plus, it's important to share it in social networks for traffic and exposure purposes.

So, my point is that updating a site on a daily basis is not necessary at all, while it seems to be a good frequency for posting updates on Facebook and Twitter accounts, and here industry news, interesting blog posts etc. is something that does well.
petersmith5544
Trust:
Content is very important if you want your website to be attractive to users and you want to rank high in the search engines, like Google. However, the volume of content that you have isn’t nearly as important as the overall quality of it.
michael_pina123
Trust:
Regularly updating your site is good. But it doesn’t mean that you update it every couple of hours. When you add some valuable content to your site and share it on different social media platforms will make it popular and users will come to your site and like and share that post to their network also. Also, from SEO viewpoint, updating your blog with new and useful information on a regular basis is not harmful.
ray48021
Trust:
I thinks adding content not only helps your search engine ranking by adding seo keywords that get searched but also increases your popularity with Google. It gives your blog or your website informative content for your customers and clients and will increase the people reading your information.
Learn How To Defend Yourself and Stay Fit At The Same Time
http://martialartsandnutrition.weebly.com/my-blog.html

Read Articles Why It is important to combine physical fitness with a proper diet http://martialartsandnutrition.blogspot.com/

giov19877
Trust:
Adding as much as possible articles on your websites, helps google crawling, so it's best think to do. However it means that you have to do al lot of interestings things to say. Quality is essential, more than quantity

This topic was started on Jul 29, 2013 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.