Build a mailing list? Want to blog for a living? Then you're gonna need some content. Find out where to get it and the best way to use it here.

Is 18% article change enough on www.articlebuilder.net?

wouter
Trust:

Is 18% article change enough on www.articlebuilder.net?

Hi
Anybody familiar with articlebuilder.net from jonathan Leger?
I use it to post on my blogs but when i measure the article difference before and after it is always around 18%
Is that enough for Mr Google?
Because i was thinking of use articlebilder for placing content on my site.

thanks
wouter
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
I recommend 20 - 25% difference, but it's debatable. Some people say that so long as the "shell" of your site is considerably different to the original then it probably doesn't matter so much.

Are you able to add an introductory paragraph or something to each article?

- Mark
Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: https://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

wouter
Trust:
Hi Mark

thanks for the quick reply

this program inserts tips and ads from clickbank witch both google should see as text

As i said between the original and the tweaked article is a differnece from 18-19%

Maybe you can take a look at my site and say me wath you think
It is my first site and it is no finished so i just added some article in the first subpages (i think best click on adtracking, then you can see what the rest of the pages will look like) site is : www.theaffiliatemarketingwizard.com

I'm still worried about the duplicate content altough Jonathan Leger assured there is no problem but when i ad these to my blogs (witch goes automaticly on daily basis) google puts them on draft

So please let me now what you think

Thanks a lot

wouter

sorry for my english, i'm from belgium...
seasons
Trust:
I was thinking about buying into Jonathon Ledger's article builder as well, but it may take me the rest of this month to save up for it. A yearly membership is $247.00.

I'm a little confused as to how you all measure and get percentages? Are these percentages of uniqueness? Or maybe you can tell me if all that information is in the manual?

I'm sure I could think of a paragraph to write of my own since I would have a good idea of what to say reading the original articles. I'd would get out my big Theasauras :lol:

Lori
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Wouter,

I'm not sure what you mean by Google putting your pages "on draft". Are you sure it's not something to do with the product you're using? Do you mean sandboxed? (ie, not appearing for your search terms because it's a new site) If your pages don't appear in Google it could be because they haven't been indexed yet, or your search engine optimization is poor. I can see that the links from your main page to your article pages aren't working. Do you have any other pages (currently indexed by Google) pointing to your articles? The Google bot needs a bridge to get to your articles before it can index them.

Lori,

Traffic Travis has an "article compare" tool where you can plug in a) the original version of your article, and b) the "new" version of your article, and it'll tell you the "percentage difference". I say 20-25% different is enough to escape the duplicate content penalty, but it's debatable. Good ideas are to write introductory paragraphs, or just paraphrase what you've got. Or whip out the big thesaurus, like you said :)

Hope that helps,

regards,
Mark
Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: https://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

seasons
Trust:
Mark,

I'm pretty sure that he meant the free blogs at blogger.com puts them into drafts...but as Jonathon mentions on his article builder blog, there is a way to prevent this from always happening. I forgot his exact words, but I'm sure he would go into detail with you if you asked him.

Lori
wouter
Trust:
Hi Lori and Mark

thanks for the answers

It is indeed blogger that put new post on draft so you have to go in and fill in a chapca code

this happens always after inserting the first article from articlebuilder so there must be a tag somewhere so that google recognize the automatisation

However, when I ask google to review the blog, and I did it more than 40 I always get a positive answer...

Lori, you can article builder in 12 times or soI pay $47 / month..

grtz
wouter
seasons
Trust:
Hi All,

I'm kinda bumping this topic to the top for my notes as well as to advise with Mark.

Mark,

Concerning Mark Lindsey's Lessons on search engine optimization - when he speaks about articles and that 3 month service that automatically submits articles for a membership fee.....Does the 25% recommended change that you suggest apply ?

Thanks for your time, I am just not a writer on many subjects and have to invest on some article writing sources....

Just trying to make a wise investment choice.

Thank you Mark!

Tell Michelle Lori says Hello and Happy Holidays from the forum :)

Lori
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Hey Lori,

Sorry for the late reply, this discussion got kinda buried on the forum.

Concerning Mark Lindsey's Lessons on search engine optimization - when he speaks about articles and that 3 month service that automatically submits articles for a membership fee.....Does the 25% recommended change that you suggest apply ?

Yes, that applies.

Tell Michelle Lori says Hello and Happy Holidays from the forum

Michelle says hi back :D

Mark