Build a mailing list? Want to blog for a living? Then you're gonna need some content. Find out where to get it and the best way to use it here.

I'm Looking for a Legitimate and Reasonable EBook Writer

mdc2727
Trust:

I'm Looking for a Legitimate and Reasonable EBook Writer

Watched the Teleconference for the Auto Pilot to riches .. Went to craigslist in the Philippines like they said, I got a scammer for a writer,,, getting money back from paypal though.. Does anyone know of a legit and reasonable writer?

thanks
Last edited by faradina on 28 Jan 10 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: SEO

digiblue
Trust:
I can't recommend one but one tip for big outsourcing projects like writing an ebook you need to setup milestone payments. Especially if it's a new person your using. You could set it up so that every five pages that they write and that are approved by you, they will receive payment. This is how I handle any big projects.

Hopefully the second time around goes better!
jpastorizo
Trust:
mdc2727,

We may be able to help you.
What is:
- the length of the ebook you have in mind (estimated number of words)?
- your budget range?
- the niche?
- your target completion date?

You can contact me through articles@pastorizo. com to discuss.
Thank you.

Regards,
Renato
HOW WE DID 200K+ ON THE DEADEST MONTH OF ECOMMERCE
WATCH HERE => www.slingly.us/replay

greatghost
Trust:
Miles stones are definitely the way to go. The biggest issue with larger projects like e-books has to be getting stuck with it. With the PLR and PLR type services you're not getting exclusive or completely original content either. What if there were a type of middle ground? Something like propose an e-book, have someone write it and then they retain the rights while the proposer pays a fraction of the price? It's not like many of them (if any) make it to press.
What do you folk think? I'm still kicking off my own freelance site, if something like that would be mutually beneficial, why not?

blog.thegreatghosts.com
tcww44
Trust:
There is always O'Desk and Elance. These sites have regulars workers that are known. Ask for a sample of thier work.
greatghost
Trust:
Samples or no, you still have to be careful. I've looked over O'Desk once or twice but don't know much about them. Elance is a scary proposition. They do rate their writers, but it's mostly based on how much they've made, though at least you get to see customer feedback. (Mine's in the 93% range with an 80% return rate ;) Even then though you're still fairly open to the possibility of getting inferior work. It just depends, yet again, on who you choose.
jimmyting
Trust:
just wondering wut's the price range to get an ebook or report written if i outsource it?
check out som useful twitter tools

www.freetwittertoolsreview.com

greatghost
Trust:
It depends on what the subject is and where you outsource. I've seen some books go as high as $10-20 a page, while others were super cheap because the content was easily researched.
You also have to factor in graphics and formatting.

This topic was started on Jan 28, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.