Build a mailing list? Want to blog for a living? Then you're gonna need some content. Find out where to get it and the best way to use it here.

How should I distribute my articles ?

korkmaze
Trust:

How should I distribute my articles ?

"I searched but couldn't find a topic about this, if there is one, please just point me to it.."

Let's say i have 10 uniqe articles and 3x rewrites each of them. (40 total)
How should i distribute them?

- All Uniques to my own website, rewrites to article directories ?

- Some uniques to high ranked article directories and some to my own website and rewrites to web 2.0?

- or maybe 5 unique to my website, 5 unique to high ranked article directories, 1/3 rewrites to some article directories, 1/3 to blogs, 1/3 to web2.0?

thank you
Last edited by michellerana on 15 Feb 10 2:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

wollowra
Trust:
Hi Kork,
I would not post spun articles on my site that originated from the same article.
They are fine for everything else you mentioned though.
The reason behind this is, if I go to your site and read an article on blue socks then I want to find good content.
Then I go to another page and it is about red socks but it is the same info just with different words.
Then I go to another page and I see the same info again etc.. etc..
Not a very good user experience and I would just leave the site to look for a better site.
You also don't want to repeat some words, even if 90% is different as the 10% could be seen as duplicate content on your own site.

Also, you will need different keywords for each page on your own site and the different spun articles would be about one keyword or phrase
That is fine for article directories and social 2.0., but not for your own site.
The whole idea of spinning articles is to submit them outside your own site and that will get you traffic and linkbacks which raises your Page rank as well, along with your other SEO strategies.

Just my 2 cents.

Regards
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

korkmaze
Trust:
Thank you for answer Troy, much appriciated.
Which one do you think would bring more traffic, sending my spun articles to article directories or creating some squidoo lenses and hub pages with them?
I mean i'll do both of course but i can focus more on the one that is better.
wollowra
Trust:
I Don't have exact data so I can not answer it with facts but I would think that it would be 50/50
However, I tend to lean slightly towards ezinearticles or articlebase.
Maybe Mark or some other members can chip in here and give there opinion or facts.

Regards
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

nickmarkus
Trust:
just giving this post a bump
Really Live Life, Don't Postpone It!
www.easygrowrich.com

This topic was started on Feb 01, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.