Build a mailing list? Want to blog for a living? Then you're gonna need some content. Find out where to get it and the best way to use it here.

Free tool for logo creation

leadnetwork
Trust:

Free tool for logo creation

Are you guys know any free tool to create logo for a person who do not have any experience in design?
neba34
Trust:
Try canva its a great tool to start with and easy for beginners
randallangelo
Trust:
Check some suggestion for you

Wix Logo Maker. Generate a logo inspired by your own style.
Looka Logo Maker. Custom designs and a brand kit to match.
Hatchful. One of the easiest free logo makers around.
Ucraft Logo Maker. Build your own logo with this simple vector editor.
LogoMakr.
Designhill Logo Maker.
DesignEvo Free Logo Maker.
Canva Logo Maker.
leadnetwork
Trust:
Thank you guys, I will definitely check them out))
amfan250
Trust:
Most useful tools I think

DesignEvo Free Logo Maker.
Canva Logo Maker.
Would you like to meet Anthony Morrison in person? Follow Anthony on Twitter and find out how!

reciypjy
Trust:
I've used canva before and its great, though it is paid but definitely worth it.
leadnetwork
Trust:
Thanks, I think I will use Canva, most of you mention it, but anyway I have a lot of other options
bracknelson
Trust:
The best free tool for logo creation is Adobe Spark & Wix Logo Maker & by using these you can make the logo without any difficulties.
brandonwood
Trust:
leadnetwork wrote:Are you guys know any free tool to create logo for a person who do not have any experience in design?

Canva is in one solution for you.
phyllisgibbs
Trust:
leadnetwork wrote:Are you guys know any free tool to create logo for a person who do not have any experience in design?

There have so many logo sites that make. Here are some for you

Logomakr
Logo Garden
Free logo Services
Designimo
Logo Type Maker

Best of luck
annsanilas
Trust:

There are a lot of free tools for logo creation but you can try Adobe Spark Logo Maker.
moughsllosb
Trust:
I recommend logomkr. You can make a logo there quickly. I built my website's logo there. 
charles.gumbley
Trust:
I used Wix Online Logo Generator and Zyro Free logo maker and I can say they are pretty simple to use and good, but only if you don't have many requirements and high expectations, as you'll get a pretty basic design here. If you need something more complex, then you have to go for more serious programs like Adobe Illustrator or hire some designer to make one for you.
smm1_981
Trust:
Figma can help you a lot, man
I like it very much!
meghanizzo
Trust:
You can try this Logomakr tool. This is useful friendly.
rmagwood24
Trust:
I like Canva and Gimp. They both are free and available online. Canva is more robust and easier to use.
Free Book - How To Make Money With Affiliate Marketing
https://www.newbusiness-success.com

angela.devidson
Trust:
Canva is the best!
On this site, I created a logo for my student work. And in Canva really can easily practice in design.
ronaldandrson
Trust:
did you try Canva ? its one of the best free logo tool.
http.hunain
Trust:
Canva Logo Maker. Canva's online design tools cover a whole lot more than logos,but if a logo's all you're after then it's ready and waiting to help you ...
Hatchful. Next up in our guide to the best free logo maker is Shopify's Hatchful. ...
Tailor Brands Logo Maker. ...
Ucraft Logo Maker. ...
LogoMakr. ...
DesignEvo Free Logo Maker. ...
MarkMaker. ...

MicroPerfumes Promo Code
gennifercarter
Trust:
There are a number of free tools that you can use to create a logo. Some of the more popular ones include Adobe Photoshop, GIMP, and Inscape. These programs all have their own advantages and features, so it's really up to you to decide which one will work best for your needs.

Photoshop is probably the most well-known program for creating logos, and it boasts a variety of powerful tools that can be used to create intricate designs. However, it can also be quite complex and overwhelming for beginners. If you're not familiar with Photoshop, it might be worth checking out some tutorials before diving in headfirst.

GIMP is another widely used program that offers a lot of features.
painsmith
Trust:
As for free tools, then it's a time-consuming task. As for the paid ones, then just classical adobe photoshop will be the most suitable tool for logo creation. You can also pay attention to paint, which is considered to be free and is available on windows platform.
Yeah, it won't help you to create high-end and super contemporary logo, but some simple logos can be created due to the help of paint. Canva application and website version is also suitable for this task and as far as I am concerned, there are many designers who use, but it's also a paid app unfortunately.
wrathskin
Trust:
Free logo creation programs? Well.. it's quite difficult because in this sphere almost all the programs are paid ones. So, you have to devote lots of time to the search of such a tool, because as far as I am concerned, and actually I faced only paid tools.
My friend once used Canvas for these purposes, but he paid money for its usage. Yeah, you can use free tools, but the developers of such program always try to shrink the amount of tools provided for free in order to make the customers to pay for the tool.
It's a severe truth and this is the main reason why it's really difficult to find any free tool for logo creation. If you will find such ones, then they either will be of bad quality or will not work at all.

This topic was started on Jun 11, 2021 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.