Build a mailing list? Want to blog for a living? Then you're gonna need some content. Find out where to get it and the best way to use it here.

Excellent Article Spinning-Writing, Low Prices

smuigal
Trust:

Excellent Article Spinning-Writing, Low Prices

Hi Everyone,

This offer is no longer available. I wish you all the best for finding content writers.

Best Wishes,
Chrisi
Last edited by smuigal on 11 May 10 3:07 am, edited 2 times in total.

Need help? Looking for answers? I've coached 70+ students to 5 and 6 figure success. Private message me on FB for details on a one on one session for help knowing where to start your success or end your failure. https://www.facebook.com/netwoozy.gal

celtic55
Trust:
Hi Chrisi,

Can you provide samples of her writing? I'm really looking for someone to write articles.

Thanks,

Dan
wollowra
Trust:
smuigal wrote:Here are her prices:

PLR Content Spun 300 word articles:

Each sentence rewritten one time - $2.00
Each sentence rewritten two times - $3.00

Fresh Content Ready for Ezines:

Each 300 word articles - $3.00 -

Hi Chrisi,
The 300 word article price is good, but are you sure about the spun prices?
$3 per sentence? that means an article of 300 words would have about 20 sentences in it.
If she spins it 2 times that is $60

Is that right?

Regards
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

smuigal
Trust:
Hi Guys,

Okay, it's the price is for the total article. So if every sentence is spun in the article, the price is $2.00. As long as each article is aprox. 300 words. I can provide samples. Let me get you some ... must go out now. I'll come back later and reply :)
Need help? Looking for answers? I've coached 70+ students to 5 and 6 figure success. Private message me on FB for details on a one on one session for help knowing where to start your success or end your failure. https://www.facebook.com/netwoozy.gal

wollowra
Trust:
Oh Ok, that makes sense now..
So $3 per spun article ( 2 spins )

Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

smuigal
Trust:
Yep, that is correct. To see the sample, please email me at chrisi at netwoozy.com make sure you take care of the automated email from me to confirm you are human. I use spamarrest.

I have two samples. One is for keyword density and the other one is just a factual article.

Chrisi :)

smuigal
Trust:
Oh poop. I'm just going to post this article she wrote here:

Ballroom Dance Fever

Some people attribute the resurgence of ballroom dancing to the ABC reality show, Dancing with the Stars, (which was based on the British television series, Strictly Come Dancing, and now has its format licensed in over 30 countries). Dancing with the Stars premiered in the United States the summer of 2005, and is now in its 9th season as of September 21, 2009. Perhaps Mad Hot Ballroom, the documentary which premiered at the 2005 Slamdance Film Festival in Park City, Utah is the culprit? Mad Hot Ballroom, by director Marilyn Agrelo and writer/producer Amy Sewell brought us the endearing story of eleven-year-old public school kids in New York City who learn about ballroom dancing and themselves through a school ballroom dancing program. The film was purchased by Paramount Classics and Nickelodeon Movies and has earned over $8.1 million, making it the United States' ninth-highest-grossing documentary film. Others think ballroom dance fever started in October, 2004 with the release of movie, Shall We Dance, staring Richard Gere as John Clark, a disenchanted lawyer whose marriage is rejuvenated through dancing with the beautiful Paulina (played by Jennifer Lopez). The movie's tagline, "Step out of the ordinary," gives us just a hint of the magic that is unlocked in both John Clark and Paulina's lives through the beauty of ballroom dancing. Or did the ballroom dance phenomenon really take hold with Antonio Banderas bringing ballroom dancing to problem kids in New York City public schools as Pierre Dulaine in 2006's Take the Lead (from New Line Cinema)? If Antonio Banderas can encourage a group of troubled kids to get on the straight and narrow, could he have been the one to spark the ballroom dancing fire for the rest of the world as well? Whenever and wherever the rebirth of ballroom took place, it is currently enjoyed by people around the world, both socially and competitively.

Cindi Leive, the editor of Glamour magazine says, "It's clearly fresh, fun and sexy to a new generation of women in love with dressing up and behaving in formal style." Thomas Murdock, marketing chief of Arthur Murray Studios would certainly agree. After the release of Shall We Dance, Murdock said, "Since the film, there has been a big increase in men wanting lessons. Our students used to be 55 and older, with the majority women. Now many are men or couples in their 20s and 30s. Lopez and Gere increased interest in a younger audience."

"Ballroom dancing is no longer just for old fuddy-duddies," Brian McDonald, president of the National Dance Council of America says. "Young people like it because it's different, artistic and has a great competitive attitude about it." The viewers of Dancing with the Stars and its sister programs, (now in 30 countries), would likely concur.

Why the revival of ballroom and not the twist? Yvette Campbell, director of the Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater explains, [ballroom takes us] "back to a time where it's very romantic and very inspiring to dance like that."

That should do it. :)
Chrisi

tulips
Trust:
Hi smuigal,
intresting, it will be good to have CONTACT with such a person, will you be kind to share her contact?.. I am new to Affiliorama, just registerd yesterday, and am happy to be part of its member.

tulips
smuigal
Trust:
Hi Tulips,

Well, the thing about that is that good people are very hard to find. I spend a lot of time training my people and so I don't allow personal contact with them.

Sorry Tulips, :)
Chrisi

celtic55
Trust:
Chrisi,

I just saw your reply to Tulips and was quite surprised. I liked her writhing and was thinking of using her, but I don't like to have someone work for mem and whom I'm paying, without being able to communicate with that person. What are your plans in this regard?

Dan
smuigal
Trust:
Hi Dan,

Yes, that is understandable. My plans? Pretty much if you want to order some articles, let me know and the prices are posted. :) Your contact is with me.

Dassit,
Chrisi

snikadin
Trust:
hey smuigal, I've read on several internet marketing gurus that the way we're spinning articles is outdated and that's why the reason many spinned articles aren't getting indexed. Nowadays, word variations mean very little since google has a new algorithm which easily finds your wording variations and marks it as duplicate content. Sentence and paragraph variation is much more important as of now and I was wondering if your article-spinning takes this into consideration?

Just rewording articles doesn't work half as well as it used to and since you're saying your article spinner is "excellent", I decided to ask.
smuigal
Trust:
Ah, I didn't know about the new Google info. But all the articles have the entire sentence rewritten. Seems like when you just spin individual words you don't get as high of a variation rate as well.

If you wanted to have her rewrite sentences and then add a paragraph variation that is fine. Basically it's up to you how much you want your articles changed.

It takes a lot of time to find someone that does quality work and it is frustrating going through people who give you great examples of work, then when you give them an assignment, the next thing you know you have a lot of crappy articles. I have gone through 10 people so far in GAF and 3 people in Odesk. I'm so tired of training them and then having them flake on me as well.

This is not an easy thing this outsourcing business. But if you want to have some excellent work done, I can offer a few people this very low cost article spinning deal. Now then... alternatively, you can go to Odesk or GAF and hire people at as little as 2.00 an hour or 2.00 per article. I've even seen people want their articles done for as little as 1.00 a piece, but I'm sure those articles are pure garbage.

Now then.. if you want to get some great work, please feel free to email or PM me. :)

tulips
Trust:
Hi Smuigal,

OK, i got you and no hard feeling ! So what will be the price of an article writing if i wanted to order from you?

cheers
Tulips
smuigal
Trust:
Oh, no hard feelings here :)

Fresh Content Ready for Ezines:

Each 300 word articles - $3.00

To spin any article:

Each sentence rewritten one time - $2.00
Each sentence rewritten two times - $3.00

The turn around time will vary depending on her work load. So, if you have a deadline let me know so I can ask her when it can be finished.

Chrisi

saltaan
Trust:
Hey Smuigal,

I wrote you about a week ago but haven't got any answer. Is everything okay? :)
smuigal
Trust:
Hi Saltaan,

Yep, everything is ok. I checked my PM box but don't see anything from you there. I use Spamarrest as my spam blocker so it is possible you emailed me and then may have missed the automated email response where you have to click on a link and enter capcha in order to get into my "inbox". I get about 1000 spam a day so it is hard for me to actually dig out non spam emails.

If you PM me your email addy I'll add it to my contact list then you will get through. Or look for the automated email.

Sorry for the delay. I'm here. Let's try again,
Chrisi

benc008
Trust:
Hi Chrisi,

I would like to try your articles rewriting service. I have 100+ articles to rewrite. Please email me at benc 007 AT sbc global.net
PremiumMember
elogic0007
Trust:
Hi Smuigal,
can you confirm that your writer understands how to use lsi keywords in the article and will this be part of the $3.00 price tag?,also can the writer produce 500 word articles with lsi keywords and how much would this be..
Thanks
smuigal
Trust:
Hi Elogic,

I'm not sure my writer has any more time to take on more work right now. I'll answer your questions and once I know what you need, I'll let you know if she can take on any more work.

Regarding Lsi, there is no extra charge. She understands how to vary keyword phrases and synonyms. If you did order from her you would need to be very specific about what you need. Everyone does not "think" the same way when it comes to Lsi so an example of what you feel are good synonyms would be important.

Let's take dog training as an example.

Let's say "dog training tips" is the main keyword phrase. Here's what I would consider lsi in the article

obedience training secrets, professional dog advice, best tools for training your puppy, guide for new dog owners.

Taking in consideration that, training, advice, tools, guide are all related keywords and would help to give the idea that the article is mainly about learning how to train your dog.

In general, a 500 word article will be $5.00. However, due to the problem with articles being 575 words, I am now charging .10 cents per word for fresh or rewritten articles. This includes PLR. And always the articles are rewritten at 100%. And spun manually. I highly recommend manual spinning and actually hate it when people use programs without any follow through on what is spit out as a result.

PM me or for a faster replay email me. chrisi at netwoozy dot com. Be sure to respond to my automated response email which filters out spam. Just click on the link inside the email.

smuigal
Trust:
Hi Everyone,

EDITED - I am now taking orders again. See the first post.

:)
Chrisi
Last edited by smuigal on 03 May 10 4:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

PremiumMember
crystal01
Trust:
"I spend a lot of time training my people and so I don't allow personal contact with them."

Wow!! Sounds like a real master servant relationship situation.
smuigal
Trust:
Well, it is a sort of interesting progress of events as to why some of the people get direct contact. I no longer allow that at this time. I do not advice is either. But for the two people who I allowed direct contact, they should be extremely grateful because I train people VERY well. ;)

:)

This topic was started on Feb 01, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.