Build a mailing list? Want to blog for a living? Then you're gonna need some content. Find out where to get it and the best way to use it here.

Elance - what info do I have to give for reviews

fabian
Trust:

Elance - what info do I have to give for reviews

Hi, I am not really shure if I understand that right. If I give a Job to Elance for 5 reviews based on the sales page or on my access from this products, do I have to give the link to the writer? Or is it enough to tell them the topics for example: dogtraining review?

Thanks for answer

Fabian
PremiumMember
gardener
Trust:
Hi Fabian,

I am starting on Elance as well at the moment and have also given this some thoughts.

From what I read in the lessons, at first stage it may be best to not give the link yet.

You can find it in Video/lesson 1 of week 2. I am not sure if it common to copy text from the lessons to the forum.

Hope this helps.
Rob
fabian
Trust:
Okay,

Thank you for answering. Do u send more Infos to the writer after choosing one. That he can write the reviews from exactly your produc?
PremiumMember
gardener
Trust:
Hi Fabian,

I have finalised my bidding process.

Just before I confirmed the major candidate I sent them the Links to the products which the website will be about. One major niche and 2 sub-niches which all all related to the same issue.

Within a few minutes they wrote me back that they are familiar with all those products, their team have written articles for those before. The usual system is to write on the topic and then subtly mention the product as an option. A sort of subtle pre-sale.

About the plagiarism issue they wrote me that everything they write is 100% unique and run through copyscape.

Hope this helps.

Rob
xenopus
Trust:
Hi Gardener,

But that's article writing. not "review".:) A review is really about the product itself. Just a like a movie- or gamereview. You tell ppl why they should or should not buy this or that product.

It's a thing I struggle with as well. I see lots op options passing in the way of "fake reviews". That's what I call reviews by people who never read or used the product. Sometimes you can get a review-text from the productseller and rewrite that.

I'm a bit weird I guess..but I have some problems with this moral/ethical part of the job. ;)

Good luck with your websites!
For a sceptical view on things:

This topic was started on Jun 11, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.