Build a mailing list? Want to blog for a living? Then you're gonna need some content. Find out where to get it and the best way to use it here.

Can You Recommend a Source of free PLR articles?

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
One of the members of warrior forum gives free PLR articles on forex, dating and debt. Members who have downloaded them said that they're great :)

FREE WSO - 15 Free PLR Articles - DATING
Michelle
Customer Support
=========================

Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: http://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

PremiumMember
jstalker
Trust:
The best place I've found for free PLR content is PLRWholesaler.

You can also find free PLR in the following topics at All Private Label Content:

Finance
Health
Marketing
2bealive
Trust:
The problem with the FREE PLR articles is that they are FREE. Everyone, including their aunts and uncles, has a copy of the article. If your site is not unique then Google will in all likely hood bump you to the bottom of their list because your article does not stand out from the crowd.

However, there are some pretty good spin tools out and about that that you can use to beef up your articles so that they are at least 60% unique. It takes some work but it can pay off.

RT...
You Must Host Your Sites. Why Not Use The Best.
15 Dedicated IP Addresses - Unlimited Domains - Unlimited Bandwidth
I've Used IXHosting since 2004.
www.marketweb20.com/host

PremiumMember
jstalker
Trust:
Yes, all PLR content should be rewritten - I strive for 75%. I use The Best Spinner which also incorporates Copyscape so you can check the uniqueness of your articles. Very good tool!

This topic was started on Apr 05, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.