Build a mailing list? Want to blog for a living? Then you're gonna need some content. Find out where to get it and the best way to use it here.

Can I plagiarize my own content?

mcgeadenty
Trust:

Can I plagiarize my own content?

Quick question. I am planning to set up another page with a partial copy of my other page, will it be plagiarized?
leadnetwork
Trust:
Another page where, can you clarify? it's important to understand
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
not plaigerized if its your own unique content. plaigerism is when you steal someone elses content and claim it as your own. However, there can be a duplicate content penalty for posting the same content different places. the way to handle this is to take a piece of the older content, and add some new content to it so that it isn't a full exact copy of the same content.
Do you want to use your online content to Educate others, inspire them to action, and run a profitable business for yourself and your family? I can help you get started
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUvDlGM242pI2D5TUOCWd7A

shaphoezvjba
Trust:
It would technically be self-plagiarism. You would need to rephrase it
juliahale8745
Trust:
Plagiarism generally involves using other people's words or ideas without proper citation, but you can also plagiarize yourself. Self-plagiarism means reusing work that you have already published or submitted for a class. ... Self-plagiarism misleads your readers by presenting old work as completely new and original.

*removed*
Last edited by maryt on 22 Apr 21 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: spamming

leadnetwork
Trust:
If it's your own content it will not be plagiarism, users just will be able to see it in different places