Build a mailing list? Want to blog for a living? Then you're gonna need some content. Find out where to get it and the best way to use it here.

Best way to write a simple article?

Trust:

Best way to write a simple article?

Who can tell my what's the best way to compose a simple article?
What should be the best figure?

Start with an introduction?
If yes, what should I tell them in the introduction?

And then, how to compose an article further?
greatghost
Trust:
The first paragraph should be about what you are hoping to accomplish in the article its self. A lot of this has to do with what kind of article you are writing. Are you trying to be sales pitchy (not recommended) or are you trying to be informative?
A good opening sentence has to grab the reader and make them want to read on. For example an article on how to write an article would start out with: "Article writing can be one of the most frustrating aspects for an online entrepreneur." Now that you've made your opening point, the whole rest of the article should give supportive information about that statement.
If at all possible, throw your reader a curve every so often, a joke or something interesting, that will DRIVE THEIR EYES DOWN TO THE LINK.
At least that's my technique.
digiblue
Trust:
If you're not sure how to structure articles then check out the most viewed/popular articles on Ezinearticles for ideas. Another good idea is to check out digg.com to see what type of content gets the most diggs and then try to work out what they are doing to get so many people to read and digg the articles.
writeaway
Trust:
Hi 328212

A simple way to structure a basic article is to break it down into 3 parts. (It also speeds up the writing process for you).

1. The introduction.
2. The body
3. The conclusion

In the introduction, you tell them what the article is about and/or the problem that you will be solving.

Next, in the body, write 3-4 main points relating to the topic. Discuss your ideas, and/or give solutions to the problem. You can also bullet point your ideas, or make a numbered list of solutions (Top 10 reasons etc). Keep it concise and try to write in an 'active' voice.

Then, in the conclusion, summarise what the article was about and include your link to a product/service or related site. Just make sure your keyword, which contains your link, flows naturally within the sentence structure.

Hope this helps :)

Kym
Let me put Your Vision into Words www.kymmulcahy.com
Make Money Writing On The Internet www.onlinewritingskills.com
Grab your High Quality PLR Weight Loss Report at www.highqualityplr.org

superaff
Trust:
The easiest way I know is the "7 tips article"

Example:

Do you want to know how to play tennis like a pro?

Tip 1: Do this...

Tip 2: If you want to blah blah blah. you abslolutely need to do this...

Tip 3.

Then, you add an intro, a conclusion, and you are done.

If you don't know your niche, you can have a look at the articles in EZA first, but make sure you NEVER copy other people's work.

Franck
Did you see the amazing case studies on my blog http://mynetmarketingland.com/blog1/
Affiloblueprint Bonus: http://www.mynetmarketingland.com/mark-ling/affiloblueprint.html

slvrsrfr
Trust:
Come up with an article title.

Tell them in the first paragraph what you're going to write about.

Take 2 or 3 paragraphs to tell them about it. One idea per paragraph, or one tip etc.

Tell them in the last paragraph what you just told them. Sum it up.

You now have a roughly 500 word article.

Hope this helps,

Jason

This topic was started on Feb 01, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.