Build a mailing list? Want to blog for a living? Then you're gonna need some content. Find out where to get it and the best way to use it here.

Best to have constant New content for Blogs?

PremiumMember
deanpeterson
Trust:

Best to have constant New content for Blogs?

I'm using Marks blog bootcamp to generate my first sites (and have got good rankings for some pages so am happy - thanks Mark!) and was wondering if once we have the site done - have our 30 articles up and posted - should we continue to trickle in some contect to keep the website fresh OR is it get it done and onto the next one?? Just wondering if Google cares - readers are just popping by and not likely to make a hompeage from it - hopefully click on affiliate link and go and BUY and not come back unless to buy MORE =)

Anyways - new contenct after site is up - if so what - 1 article per weeek or month or ??? OR just move onto next site and work on another Niche?

Cheers!
Dean
Site Admin
mikeantiga
Trust:
It is better to have at least 30 articles per site. Once you get up to 30 articles, try adding at least once or twice a week. This was actually further discussed on this older thread: post42389.html .
Want lessons on Affiliate Marketing, SEO and Content Creation? Get them here for FREE:
http://www.affilorama.com/lessons

PremiumMember
deanpeterson
Trust:
thanks! Figured as much - Goolge loves content! I'm in Laoag CIty as my sweetie is here - originally from Canada - in the North of PH - the sunshine city! Lots of Staff so Mark outsources here I see - nice )
PremiumMember
crystal01
Trust:
Hi Mike,

Love the photo!!

Mark does not seem to have added any new content to his panic or wow sites for some time now. How does he keep google loving his sites without fresh content?

This topic was started on Apr 27, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.