Build a mailing list? Want to blog for a living? Then you're gonna need some content. Find out where to get it and the best way to use it here.

Articlez outsourcing

dawning
Trust:

Articlez outsourcing

After about 15 articles you get the feeling of eating too much butter or chocolate. What I usually do is switch to another topic or something.
A friend of mine has been using this source of American writers and loves it. I just started myself and am quite pleased.
It is also very reasonably priced. Cool!
Here it is.
Randy Hough
Genius in the making!

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Thanks for the recommendation, Randy.

This is a relatively new service, and while I haven’t used it myself, I did find some positive feedback about it on the Warrior Forum:

http://www.warriorforum.com/internet-ma ... icles.html

Has anyone else tried this service? Would love to hear your feedback :)
Michelle
Customer Support
=========================

Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: http://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

eddiec
Trust:
I've used it for about 7 articles and have found it ok- sort of. The articles you get back will seldom be fit for publishing exactly as is and need a lot of tweaking before they can be used. Out of seven articles Ive had to change almost all of them to some extent but for the money ($6 each) it's a great way to get the body of an article together if you have complete writers block.
Be sure to read them through before deciding to accept or reject them as I realised one of mine was complete and utter rubbish only when i started to make adjustments to it.
All things considered though, it's a useful, quick and cheap way to get content for your site and I will continue to use it. Just be aware that you have more work to do before you have your finished article.
mortalengine
Trust:
Hi
I and others here have recommended need an article
It by far and away the best ( not a good marketing word)
It is a membership thing $9.95 a month and $5.50 a 500/550 word article
They have multiple choices and will write articles for spinning, ezine etc
I am an affilliate but have used this for quite some time and rarely need to alter anything
This is not a sales promo but the hassles with elance and others is not worth it when I always get better prices and quick service and rewrites
Dont see the point in wasting time

Here's my link use it if you wish, huge commission here think its $4
http://www.needanarticle.com/affiliates ... =r&aid=221
marios521
Trust:
Payment methods?
cpinkston
Trust:
paypal,credit card I love need an article! I have yet to have to rewrite anything. Excellent quality and fast.
PremiumMember
elogic0007
Trust:
Hi
I use this service on a regular basis,I was recommended to them and have enjoyed many a good article from this site,for me it gets a thumbs up great writers and very professional too

This topic was started on Jul 17, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.