Build a mailing list? Want to blog for a living? Then you're gonna need some content. Find out where to get it and the best way to use it here.

Articles Grammar and Spell check

dahlgreninc
Trust:

Articles Grammar and Spell check

Is there any way you can get a grammar and spell check online?

I want to write all the articles for my first page, i know my English writing skills isn't perfect.

To make sure the articles get written perfectly, it would be great to have someone correct it for me.

Any ideas?

Thanks
trevanne
Trust:
Microsoft Word is a good start.

Go to Tools then Spelling and Grammar

Trevor
wollowra
Trust:
There's a few good services on this page.
http://home.iae.nl/users/fpieters/spell ... check.html

Regards
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

dahlgreninc
Trust:
Thanks!

I thought Word only corrects words individually!
not whole sentences?
PremiumMember
graceharman
Trust:
Word will often underline sentences that are grammatically incorrect in green and then suggest alternatives if you right click. You can't rely on it completely though!
sharepole
Trust:
My English writing and grammar is not good either. Yes, I agree with Grace that with Word it can check some but to correct full sentences Word may give no result. I was thinking to purchase WhiteSmoke software (But the price is killing me..) Anybody have any feedback on this software? Writing is still ok for me but the grammar ..... in that i failed.
www.sharepole.com
my affiloblueprint website test lab (beta version) WIP- www.sharepole.com/snoring

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Hi Sharepole,

WhiteSmoke has high ratings in terms of Tool Applications and Support. Users say that the software is easy to use and versatile.

Regards,
Michelle
Michelle
Customer Support
=========================

Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: http://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

sharepole
Trust:
Thank you Michelle for the response. That looked positive. I need to save for that software. A person like me is very dependent on these kind of tools in order to write an unique content ( Which is understandable ..) I'm using a lot of Affilorama Article compare in the Tools section for comparison and then I double check it with copyscape. If I go for AMA I believe I still need my personal touch to rewrite the articles to make it as unique as possible. I'm learning (and sharing) everyday.
Last edited by michellerana on 27 Oct 09 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

www.sharepole.com
my affiloblueprint website test lab (beta version) WIP- www.sharepole.com/snoring

jasondodd
Trust:
Youll find it is an ongoing learning experience. One of the best things you can do is try to read as much as you can, particularly good English literature.

You can go for novels like John Grisham or Tom Clancy, or visit popular writing blogs like CopyBlogger. With Google Books now making a lot of literature available online its even easier to get access to the works of good writers.
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: https://www.affilorama.com/premium

PremiumMember
crystal01
Trust:
Hi Sharepole,

One tip that I follow is to keep writing your article or whatever it is you are writing and then return to the start to correct errors in grammar and spelling. The article often flows better if you do that.

This topic was started on Aug 13, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.