Build a mailing list? Want to blog for a living? Then you're gonna need some content. Find out where to get it and the best way to use it here.

Articles Duplicate Content

ddenby1
Trust:

Articles Duplicate Content

1) If you have an excellent article written about your website's subject matter, is it better to place that article on your website or would it be better to place it on an article portal or Squidoo?

2) Keeping duplicate content in mind, if you submit the same articles to many article portals or just one?
newstart
Trust:
I use the best articles for my websites. I then use another originally written article on the same subject that is spun using Rapid Rewriter. The spun articles are then submitted to directories, Squidoo etcetera.

With ezine articles I hold back publishing the articles on the website or submissions until theirs is accepted. At the moment I am running a 100% acceptance by Ezine Articles.

Margene
essexboyracer
Trust:
Hey newstart, i keep seeing these spinning software offers from various companies, how do you rate them in terms of article spun quality
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
ddenby1 wrote:
2) Keeping duplicate content in mind, if you submit the same articles to many article portals or just one?

Search engines will not rank a page with duplicate content because they want to display unique, relevant articles. If the articles you submit to article directories are the same, you would only have one chance to rank for those articles so it would be better to submit different/rewritten articles to article directories so each would have a chance to rank well in search engines and you'll get good traffic to your site.
Michelle
Customer Support
=========================

Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: http://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

newstart
Trust:
I had one of the original article spinners produced a few years ago.

I have been using Rapid Rewriter since it debut back in 2010. I find the articles Rapid Rewriter spins very unique as well as readable. Spinning does require mastering so that the inserted sentences fit into the article naturally. After you have learnt how to write your sentences the spinning works well.

Rapid Rewriter has a thesaurus that you can increase over time. The thesaurus will go through your article checking for all possible word/phrase changes.

Another benefit of Rapid Rewriter is the ability to designate specific sentences and or paragraphs that can be omitted in some spun articles. This makes the paragraph and sentence count vary from article to article.

When I have checked the spun articles against themselves using AffiloRama's article compare tool they all have had at least a 60% variation factor.

I am unable to judge other article spin software as this is the only one I am currently using. A month or so back my computer hard drive crashed. Matt Carter's support provided a new copy of the program. Matt Carter has produced some excellent videos on SEO techniques that are highly detailed.

Hope this is helpful.

Margene Smith
essexboyracer
Trust:
thanks Margene, I have thought about a solution to spinning for a while, even so far as "rolling my own". If anyone here uses smarty as a template engine, you may know it has a {cycle} function, which as far as I can tell, provides a way to replace words with others from a delimited list.

THe articles I write tend to be quite technical, so I am not sure an automated program would be best. I may give Matt's software a punt, you never know.
cecille.l
Trust:
ddenby1 wrote:1) If you have an excellent article written about your website's subject matter, is it better to place that article on your website or would it be better to place it on an article portal or Squidoo?

If I have an excellent article, I would place that in my website and make sure it is optimized for my target keyword so I can get it ranking. I will probably spin that article a few times and submit it to a few article directories, with each new spun article going to a different directory. You really shouldn't be submitting the same article, or the same spun article, to various directories.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
Cecille

Building affiliate marketing websites is a breeze: https://www.affilorama.com/affilojetpack
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/affilorama

This topic was started on Oct 07, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.