Build a mailing list? Want to blog for a living? Then you're gonna need some content. Find out where to get it and the best way to use it here.

Article Writer Recommendation

PremiumMember
erd1966
Trust:

Article Writer Recommendation

If anyone is looking for an article writer I have used Joseph Guilder on my first site. He is a good article writer and has very good prices. He is looking for more work. You can contact him at the email below.

Eric

[email protected]
wollowra
Trust:
Hi,
Can you maybe give us an example of his work?
That would help people decide.
Regards
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

PremiumMember
erd1966
Trust:
I don't want to give away my topics. I will try to get something from him and post it. I think he would be willing to send samples if requested.
Thanks
Eric
camack
Trust:
Can you tell us what he charged you per article?
PremiumMember
erd1966
Trust:
he charged me $6 per article for 25 articles.
jasondodd
Trust:
Depending on how much you are planning on investing in article writing, it can sometimes be safer using a service like Elance just because you can pay using an escrow service, which means your money is safe until you advise Elance youre happy with the work.
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: https://www.affilorama.com/premium

PremiumMember
erd1966
Trust:
I actually found him on elance. He will be happy to work through elance I am sure. I just don't have his elace contact info. He can send you samples as well.
PremiumMember
elogic0007
Trust:
Hi
if your looking for great content and pricing check out ... www.pastorizo.com , I highly recommend their service for both AmA and for general article writing,they also offer other services such as link building and seo... have a look ...

This topic was started on Nov 02, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.