Build a mailing list? Want to blog for a living? Then you're gonna need some content. Find out where to get it and the best way to use it here.

Appropriate AMA category for home solar & wind power niche?

paulie69
Trust:

Appropriate AMA category for home solar & wind power niche?

Hello everyone,

I just signed up to AMA but can't find an appropriate category to the home solar and wind power niche. I had suspected before I joined there might not be a lot of categories. Has anyone got any ideas please which category might suit this niche?
The closes category I can see is "Home Improvement/Electrical" but that's very broad.
Thanks! :)
Paul.
Last edited by michellerana on 11 Oct 09 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: title changed to describe the post better

oneheadsup
Trust:
Home Improvement: Electric

What's your solar and wind power going to do for you? I wouldn't belabor it.

Bruce
Bruce Fields & Trisha Crespo
http://oneheadsup.org

paulie69
Trust:
Hello Bruce,

Thanks for your advice (and also for the encouragement).

Paul.
jpastorizo
Trust:
Hey Paul,

Unfortunately not all niches have specific categories in AMA. I think Syndicate kahuna might have more categories listed but I am not sure. The category "Home Improvement/Electrical" is broad yes, but that should do the trick. It will be posted to blogs within Home Improvement/Electrical so it will be related. You just have to back on the originality/uniqueness and keyword density if your article to be ranked by google. If your articles are posted and there is a way for you to find the links for the posting besides yahoo explorer then get the url an use it for your own article interlinking. By helping the article rank higher through building links from related article then you are essentially helping yourself in the long run get more traffic.

Regards,
Renato
HOW WE DID 200K+ ON THE DEADEST MONTH OF ECOMMERCE
WATCH HERE => www.slingly.us/replay

paulie69
Trust:
Hey, my friend Renato comes to the rescue again with some more great advice! :)

I'll use that category then; I just signed up with AMA and have been having problems from their support. That's been a bit of a downer for me last few days but anyway I'll keep moving forward.

Thanks again mate - haven't forgotten you, will give you a call soon :)

Kind regards
Paul.
jpastorizo
Trust:
AMA support is not as fast as I want it to be but since I rarely send a support ticket it's not a biggie.

You're welcome brother. We can always have a chat later when we have quite a lot of sites running already.

Regards,
Renato
HOW WE DID 200K+ ON THE DEADEST MONTH OF ECOMMERCE
WATCH HERE => www.slingly.us/replay

paulie69
Trust:
Thanks Mate, sure, will speak soon okay!

Regards
Paul.
PremiumMember
ginandtonic
Trust:
I put mine in the home improvement: DIY section since most of my products (and therefore most of my articles) are centered around making your own solar panels and windmills.
tommy2009
Trust:
This is interesting topic and gave many good post. It is very useful and informative.

This topic was started on Oct 10, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.