Build a mailing list? Want to blog for a living? Then you're gonna need some content. Find out where to get it and the best way to use it here.

Any feedback on buying Wordpress blog on Ebay?

gpetrilla
Trust:

Any feedback on buying Wordpress blog on Ebay?

Does anyone have any feedback about the different Wordpress blogs you can purchase on Ebay for only $27 or $69? They come with Amazon plug in and google adsense ready. It sounds like you can save a lot of extra work, they also come with 10 extra articles in a chosen niche? I just found one in the niche I want to promote. It would save me tons of work as I am new to all this if I have a ready website with all the bonuses they promise.
Any advice?

Thank you,

Gaby
sales5
Trust:
Paint me a pessimist - and I don't use Wordpress,hence not too familiar with it - but I think you will be better off with using a free WP theme and free WP plugins.

Take also in mind that if you get "10 free articles" all those who buy the same package will get the very same "10 free articles".

If you need some (free) help with writing content to get your site started, feel free to mail me. I love to write.

Edited :
Oh wait, silly me forgot to give you contact details:
Link removed by moderator
http://www.tarsales.com
Sticky Site for Sticking Products.

anil
Trust:
gpetrilla wrote:Does anyone have any feedback about the different Wordpress blogs you can purchase on Ebay for only $27 or $69? They come with Amazon plug in and google adsense ready. It sounds like you can save a lot of extra work, they also come with 10 extra articles in a chosen niche? I just found one in the niche I want to promote. It would save me tons of work as I am new to all this if I have a ready website with all the bonuses they promise.
Any advice?

Thank you,

Gaby

In terms of the 10 articles, they are most likely PLR, so you will have to re-write them.

Whether $27 or $69 you need to assess whether it is worth it for you to spend that amount. How much time/effort will it save you. If for example you are not confident setting up blogs or value your time higher than the cost of the blog, consider buying it. If not, don't buy it.
benlauren
Trust:
I have a few of these blogs but have never made anything from them as yet. My chain of thought is that they are not keyword optimised, hence no traffic. You would need to add researched keyword articles to them I would think. They certainly save you a lot of work though. I am keeping them and will get back to them eventually, after I have finished this course and know a lot more.
joshjocky
Trust:
Yeah. good to hear. If those 10 articles which they would give with wordpress blog are worth means, its better to buy on eBay as you already told Amazon and Google adsense plug in are already built in up to reduce our work and time.
affiliatepowersite
Trust:
Hi there!
Actually I haven't tried it yet. But I guess, by gathering enough information in regards to it, you may come up with the right decision. Though, according to you, they'll be giving 10 extra articles, I hope those are good and wont' be just a waste of time.
cecille.l
Trust:
Those Wordpress blogs on eBay are worth looking at. They can certainly save you the time and effort of building a site, particularly if you do not have the know-how or the patience to build it yourself. I advise extreme caution when purchasing though. Make sure to go with a well-known seller, someone that has a lot of positive feedback or you might find yourself $27 short with no site to show for it.

Hope that helps. Have good day!
Cecille

Building affiliate marketing websites is a breeze: https://www.affilorama.com/affilojetpack
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/affilorama

bernard_r
Trust:
What I do is use the same theme in all my websites. It's truth that I know about wordpress desigh but I think it's the best solution possible. If you find a them for $XX and you want to buy it great, you can use it in several different websites.

I tend to keep my sites simple, clean and elegant so the visitor don't get distracted and their attention goes where I want it to go (free report, opt-in form, newsletter) simple simple simple! BUT elegant, that's key!
Last edited by bernard_r on 08 Apr 13 1:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

cecille.l
Trust:
I agree Bernard! If you have taken to a particular theme, why not use it on all your other sites? Choose a theme that is flexible/customizable, with a simple and clean layout. I find that a good, clean layout works best, one with as little advertisement as possible. A good layout helps attract readers to your content, and keep their focus where you want it.

Have a good day!
Cecille

Building affiliate marketing websites is a breeze: https://www.affilorama.com/affilojetpack
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/affilorama

bernard_r
Trust:
If I didn't know about Wordpress theming I would have used affilotheme, you can create very effective and elegant websites using it in a matter of minutes. I created my own theme because I had a very clear idea of what I wanted and editing the affilotheme stylesheet was too hard for me.

If you want to see an example of a very elegant and effective website see double your dating. They are making millions yearly and look at their design: very personal, simple and elegant and connects very well with the visitor so they trust them more.
grignard_reagent
Trust:
Always get the content that you are going to use, Custom Written. Also, buying on ebay might lead to a few problems, that I cannot really explain, like refunds or claiming disputes etc, if you had been fooled by the seller.

This topic was started on Jun 11, 2012 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.