Build a mailing list? Want to blog for a living? Then you're gonna need some content. Find out where to get it and the best way to use it here.

affiliate promotion tools

peisic09
Trust:

affiliate promotion tools

I noticed that lot's of product creators are offering lot's of promotion tools,
Reports, Videos, Audios, Articles, Banners, Emails, Reviews & More...

what do i do with all these tools ?
do i put it in my website "as is ", or do i need to edit it ?

for example, if I put the articles, it could be duplicate content,
could it be, that all the affiliates will put the same content to their visitors ?

Thanks,
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
usually the articles they provide don't allow you to edit them. read the rules that they have posted. Generally, I wouldn't reuse them on my own site, but I often use them in my newsletters, where duplicate content doesn't matter. Just make sure that if you are using their content for your newsletters, you credit them and use it to promote their products.

Often, what I do is use those tools for ideas for my own articles. it helps to shortcut the writing process by giving you some ideas and then rewrite it in your own voice and add your own thoughts and experiences.

Banners can be useful sometimes, but generally I find that they don't really convert well.
Do you want to use your online content to Educate others, inspire them to action, and run a profitable business for yourself and your family? I can help you get started
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUvDlGM242pI2D5TUOCWd7A

Site Admin
maryt
Trust:
Hi,

You do not necessarily have to use all the tools that these "promoters" offer you. You have to select them according to what you really need. Also, you have to think if a given tool is really helpful for you or not.

JMPruitt really made a good point about content. A lot of the give away content have already been re-used for so many times by so many people. You may want to just use these content on your newsletters just to avoid having duplicate content for your site.

Mary
Not sure which Affilorama tool you need? Take the quiz! https://www.affilorama.com/redirect/quiz

Web: https://www.affilorama.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/affilorama
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/affilorama

"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment." ~Sidhhartha Guatama

PremiumMember
azubro
Trust:
Hi. Can you please shed some light on how to start promoting as an affiliate? I am just a new member, joined 3 days ago. I have a web site www.buildingbodymuscle.net, word press base, found a product in click bank, created hoplink of the product. Now, how do I proceed from here on? Is it to past the hoplink on the home page? or write a content description about the product?
Any input regarding this will be highly appreciated and thanks agin.
PremiumMember
matty
Trust:
azubro wrote:Hi. Can you please shed some light on how to start promoting as an affiliate? I am just a new member, joined 3 days ago. I have a web site http://www.buildingbodymuscle.net, word press base, found a product in click bank, created hoplink of the product. Now, how do I proceed from here on? Is it to past the hoplink on the home page? or write a content description about the product?
Any input regarding this will be highly appreciated and thanks agin.

Azubro, you really need to start making your own threads/topics when you have your own problem and aren't contributing to others.

I understand that the forums have a design issue and like I was earlier you probably don't know how to start one.
There is a "Post a new topic" button at the bottom of the threads list pages. Just click that and you can make your own thread.
PremiumMember
azubro
Trust:
Thanks Matty for your suggestion about how to make my own tread/topics.
I still need more information on this. Where are the treads to start with?
If I don't know where the treads are then I don't see post a new topic button.
Your help will be apprciated. thanks again.
PremiumMember
matty
Trust:
This "affiliate promotion tools" is a thread in the "Content Creation" topic.

If you look at the very bottom of the "Content Creation" page, which lists all the threads:
website-content/

You will see a green button hidden at the very bottom of the page, you can click that to start your own thread. This page is a thread.
The thread title/subject is: "affiliate promotion tools"

I also added your Skype a few days ago, I'm online now.
PremiumMember
jimcoe
Trust:
ABOUT FORUMS - FOR NEWBIES

You can also click on "Forum" at the top of this page. This takes you to a list of all the forums on this site. Select the forum which is appropriate to your topic (or maybe "Affiliate Hangout", if no other seems right). Click on that forum name, then scroll down to the green button to start you own forum "Thread".

It works like this:
"Forums" are made of "Threads" started by one user (the "Thread Author").
After a Thread is started it may get one or more "Posts" called "Replies":
"Replies" are responses from other users of the forum to the particular Thread and also responses by the Thread Author to the Replies of others.
Each "Forum" here is about one "Topic". All the Forums together are referred to as the "Affilorama Forum", but it's actually a whole set of forums.

The forums you see and can access depend on your member status. For example, "Affiloblueprint version 3" (AB3) members may access certain forums about Affiloblueprint topics which non-AB3 members can not - as one of the advantages of purchasing a membership in the AB3 course.

Forums always have formal or informal "rules of etiquette" (sometimes called "Netiquette") and behavior. The formal ones are usually written in a "Sticky" thread in one forum on a site. A "Sticky thread" is one which is made permanent. Informal rules of etiquette are learned over time - but are mostly common sense and common courtesy.

Abbreviations are also common, to cut down on the amount of typing required, like:
AFAIK ("As far as I know")
IMHO ("In my humble opinion")
BTW ("By the way")
LOL ("laughing Out Loud")
... and so on.

Hope this helps those new to forums...
_jim coe
davita131
Trust:
jimcoe wrote:ABOUT FORUMS - FOR NEWBIES

Hope this helps those new to forums...
_jim coe

It is very interesting.

This topic was started on May 26, 2012 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.