Build a mailing list? Want to blog for a living? Then you're gonna need some content. Find out where to get it and the best way to use it here.

A Special Thanks to Shalisha!

mario3173
Trust:

A Special Thanks to Shalisha!

Hi Everyone,

I just want to thank Shalisha, who is an active member here in affilorama. I found her through this forum and hired her to write some articles that I needed. I have to say that my experience was 2nd to none. She was very punctual with the articles.

Anytime I had a question or wanted an update, she was quick to response. The articles themselves were very well written and you could tell that she put a lot of thought into them.

Shalisha, I just want to say thanks and I'll be working with you again soon.

Thanks,
Mario
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Thanks for taking the time to post and give us your feedback, Mario :)

Great job, Shalisha. Keep up the good work!
Michelle
Customer Support
=========================

Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: http://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

PremiumMember
shalisha42
Trust:
Hi Mario! I just saw this post. Thank you so much. You are a pleasure to work with. I love doing great work for people! You are an amazing person to work with as well - very appreciative and very precise! I look forward to working with you again! Thank you so much for this post! You made my day!
Warm Regards,

Shalisha

PremiumMember
shalisha42
Trust:
Hi Michelle. Thank you so much! I thank you all for being so supportive and especially Mark for having Affilorama!
Warm Regards,

Shalisha

michael025
Trust:
Great job Shalisha! It seems you're not just a great affiliate marketer, but a great article writer as well : )

This topic was started on Dec 16, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.