Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

Please Review Our Blog

sincharde
Trust:

Please Review Our Blog

Hi,

Please help review Our Blogsite and let us know what you think about it.

It is a blog that promotes mostly free Advertising Offers.

We will appreciate it if you can let us know what we should improve on it.

The Blog is - https://freeadvertoffers.com

Thanks for doing this.
This Is How To Get More Sign Ups / Downlines / Sales For Your Business Fast - https://freeadvertoffers.com/business-improvement-tips/business-growth

dubeyrohini5
Trust:
This article is an appealing wealth of informative data that is interesting and well-written. I commend your hard work on this and thank you for this information.
AI Company in Georgia
uperald
Trust:
Looks good at first site, but how do you promote it ? By writing good content and that's really it or something else besides that ? I liked everything I have seen, where do you get links to it please ? From which places ? Are you with me here ?
agamagelv
Trust:
Seems all is good, so continue to do what you are doing now, your site is totally fine unlike many many others which really listed there for many many reasons. I do not see anything like that here totally. Maybe some other members will post it all here.
seoduniya4u
Trust:
The blog looks simple and well manage articles but there is noly one thing that might cause a issue in my mind that it a little bit of extra tiem to load on my system, other than this well job done
satheeshm234
Trust:
Always get permission before sending a review request.
Ask at the peak of your customer's happiness with your service.
Let your customer know that you're asking for a “favor”
Let your customer know how long this will take.
clarkrichard1979
Trust:
The blog looks simple but No problem. I see your blog.Thanks
agamagelv
Trust:
It seems to me that you somehow already stoped promoting it for not sure why reason honestly. Do you have any ideas on that? Please keep going with that niche or at least update your SSL certificate on your website cause people will run from it.
avristamm
Trust:
Can't check it, unfortunately. There is a certificate error (seems like it is expired): NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID
Armorica - e-commerce affiliate network https://armorica.network/

shadowsmasher
Trust:
The idea itself is good, but I think that you just stopped promoting your content, because there hasn't been any activity here for a long time, I think that you need to go back to it, then it will bring positive results.
tekasa
Trust:
I don't understand what the original idea was, there is very little filling to justify it.
I think that you need to think about what you should do with it further - either to develop it, or to leave this project completely and start all over again.
ronaldandrson
Trust:
friend its not working anymore,did you try to figure out ? or someone block it maybe ?

This topic was started on Mar 14, 2019 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.