Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

I need advise on integration platforms for my website

affjase
Trust:

I need advise on integration platforms for my website

Hello Everyone,

I'd like to ask a question if anyone knows where I'm coming from. I'm trying to create and advertise my squeeze pages on affilixpro.com platform. After knowing I can host these pages myself on my own Wordpress host, have more control, more possible SEO control, tracking code installs, plugin control and especially more support then I'm presently getting from AFFILIXPRO I'm sure it makes sense to convert everything over to my own host so I can get natural free SEO traffic. The one thing AFFILIXPRO does it integrate my auto-responder while redirecting all traffic to an offer. So it's a flawless process.
I'd like to know if anyone knows of this platform, can advise about plugins, autoresponder integration ease, form redirects or anything that would allow me to seamlessly make the move over to my own Wordpress platform and create what affilixpro has done but with a lot more control.
swordseeker
Trust:
I never ever heard about that platform anyway, but I for sure have heard about Wordpress and it's own plugins for things like MailChimp or Getresponce or something like Aweber. Why do you connect with some unknown stuff anyway ? Use something more common.
affjase
Trust:
Yes well, I guess I took a risk buying a product I thought was going to help me improve my marketability for affiliate products. I've learned now the product AFFILIXPRO isn't what it's meant to be. The support is terrible and takes forever to get answers to. When you do get an answer it's not what you wanted. I'm limited in how I update and display my content. The system is meant to add collected emails straight into my autoresponder and this as never happened. I can't edit the pages for SEO and on and on I can go.
I love Wordpress it's a great platform but wasn't sure if I could duplicate a page like moderator removed website and have it hosted on my own platform moderator removed website (website not active) and have more control.
Well turns out I can, thanks to certain plugins I never knew about.

The whole affilixpro platform is about marketing landing pages. But the server is slow, support is bad and the pages can't be edited beyond a certain point.

So I guess I've answered my own question and complicated a simple process.
So I guess the only thing to do now is copy/duplicate the pages from affilixpro onto my own platform. Have full control over my pages, SEO and content.

This topic was started on Jun 28, 2019 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.