Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

How do you feel about adding your blog to your site?

PremiumMember
promocode
Trust:

How do you feel about adding your blog to your site?

When I first got involved in affiliate marketing websites last year, I always linked my websites to my blog and my blog linked back to my site.

I strayed from building AM sites almost as quickly as I started and moved on to promoting merchants directly through PPC and then I really went a stray and started building strictly made for Adsense sites... I know, embaressing, but profitable :roll:

anyway, when creating Adsense sites, I never put a link to my blog. The blog was purely for traffic and indexing, I didn't want my traffic to leak out to my blog. And I'm wondering if I should have the same thinking now with my Mark Ling inspired sites...

So my question is, are you guys linking back to your blogs from your websites?

The impression I get from Charles Heflin's "plan" is that we should keep them on our site rather than take them away... any opinions on this?

Thanks,
pc
superaff
Trust:
Personally, I like to link to my blog if it is an authority site, a site selling affiliate programs.

Once users opted-in, I send them a 'newsletter' that is nothing more than my blog post.

Really easy to manage, and you develop a relation with your readers as they come and read your posts on a daily basis.

If the iste is stricly for adsense, I don't know if you should add a blog.
Did you see the amazing case studies on my blog http://mynetmarketingland.com/blog1/
Affiloblueprint Bonus: http://www.mynetmarketingland.com/mark-ling/affiloblueprint.html

alvin
Trust:
IMO a blog would be much smpler to update and if its always being updated and has traffic, it'll definitely benefit your main Adsense site.

Have you seen the new Dave Taylor video on making money with your blog?
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
I think blogs are a great asset for just about any site.

With my blog, I want it to add something where people can stay in touch with me and comment on the things I post about. Just like Marks Affilorama blog.

I think if you can get people returning to your site, time and time again, then they'll definitely be clicking on more ads, or buying something from your site.
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

PremiumMember
promocode
Trust:
Thanks for your input guys and no Alvin I haven't watched the Dave Taylor video yet... thanks for the reminder I will.

pc
PremiumMember
tyler
Trust:
anyone have a link to the Taylor video?
PremiumMember
promocode
Trust:
Hi Tyler,

Here's a link to the Dave Tayler page:

https://www.affilorama.com/members/video/how_to_make_money_from_your_blog.php
PremiumMember