Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

Anyone have experience with "Hostland"?

PremiumMember
revimp
Trust:

Anyone have experience with "Hostland"?

Does anyone have experience with "hostland" as a host? I do not intend to be a re-seller at this time,but I do need to have about 6 sites and I am looking for a good deal.thanks
PremiumMember
stkeys
Trust:
Hi Revimp,

I don't have any knowledge of " Hostland " sorry but If your looking for a great hosting account where you can host unlimited domain names and more bandwidth than you will ever need i.e. 24,000 MB Disk Space, 600 GB Monthly Data Transfer for $7.99 per month including a free Domain name.
check this out
(broken link)
Last edited by ampie g on 26 Feb 10 5:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: broken link removed

PremiumMember
spider
Trust:
I have used tons of crap hosting over the years. Until I found www.hostgator.com. They are the best hands down if you do not plan on using asp at all. They only have linux servers and do not support asp. But besides that their hosting is phenominal and unmatched by anyone else I have used.

Just some thoughts...
Support
greg
Trust:
Nope, I haven't had any experience with hostland either. But remember there is https://www.affilorama.com/hosting