Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

Adsense & affiliate promotions on the same page - Good idea?

pedersenm
Trust:

Adsense & affiliate promotions on the same page - Good idea?

Mark,

I want to thank you for all the time you've given me.

I reformatted about 30 articles the way you suggested. Very similar to how you do them on your sites.

I have two images with captions pointing to affiliate products, and adsense with thumbnail images.

Zero conversions and very, very low adsense in the past week :(

I am wondering if I should not have both adsense and affiliate promotions on the same page. It is not worth my time to do all my pages to see no conversions AND low adsense revenue.

Your (or anyones) thoughts would be much appreciated.
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
Would you be able to give us the url? Once we can check that out I'm sure we can give you some advice.
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

PremiumMember
eddie53
Trust:
Is your affiliate link opening in a new window or are you leading them away from your site?
alvin
Trust:
Like Sean said, give us the URL. Its hard to tell as there could be so many factors why its not converting - how long is this page/site up? what sort of traffic are you getting? what's your niche?
pedersenm
Trust:
Eddie53 wrote:Is your affiliate link opening in a new window or are you leading them away from your site?

Like on Mark's sites, it takes them off my site and goes to the affiliates site.
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
If you want to show the URl that would be helpful.

Adrian,