Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

Would LinkMetro work well for my site?

PremiumMember
scalf31
Trust:

Would LinkMetro work well for my site?

This is a total newbie question, but i wanted to know if link metro would work well for my site http://www.guitaradvice4u.com, and also, I have been thinking about using my affiliates to make a product page to target specific keywords on guitar products.
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
Yeh, link metro works on any site, it's just a link building service. It shouldn't be the only way you get links though.

And what do you mean by you're going to use your affiliates? You have affiliates? I'm a bit confused by that last question.
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

PremiumMember
scalf31
Trust:
Sorry, what i mean is, using links to specific products of companies that I am affiliated to. Does that make sense.
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
Link Metro is solely a link building service for a website. I would also suggest to use article marketing and Link Market. See my signature link for more information on Link Metro.

As for the building itself, I would not link to the merchant's product page... have the links go to your own website.

Does this help?
PremiumMember
scalf31
Trust:
how exactly do i have it link to my site? For example, I am affiliated with guitartrader.com through CJ. They offer me a link to Ovation Guitars, but I want to have a link to one of their specific type of Ovation Guitars that they offer (Ovation CC24). A link to that page of their site that describes the product. Is there a way to have this link to my site and still get credit for the sale if they click through. This may be really confusing to you. Basically, I want a page that has the picture of the guitar, the description and a link to that product.
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
Just link to the page on your website.

Then have the CJ link on your website to allow visitors to click through to the product page.
PremiumMember
rcubed
Trust:
Hi Scalf31,

In order to link directly to a specific product page for a merchant in CJ they need to support this feature in the HTML aff. link builder. There should be a box that says "Destination URL". If this box is present then copy and paste the url of the product page to it and click the "udpate link" button.

Not all CJ merchants support "deep linking". If they don't, it might be worth contacting the aff. manager and asking if they can provide it.

Rich
PremiumMember
scalf31
Trust:
I figured it out, thank you for all of your help.

scalf31