Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

What are good backlinks for SEO?

amfan250
Trust:

What are good backlinks for SEO?

What SEO backlinks are good for website rank? I am trying to build some strong backlinks for my website but our website rank is growing slow.
Would you like to meet Anthony Morrison in person? Follow Anthony on Twitter and find out how!

kathleenrowan
Trust:
Followed backlinks from trustworthy, popular, high-authority sites are considered the most desirable backlinks to earn, while backlinks from low-authority, potentially spammy sites are typically at the other end of the spectrum.
amfan250
Trust:
kathleenrowan wrote:Followed backlinks from trustworthy, popular, high-authority sites are considered the most desirable backlinks to earn, while backlinks from low-authority, potentially spammy sites are typically at the other end of the spectrum.

Thank you for your information.
Would you like to meet Anthony Morrison in person? Follow Anthony on Twitter and find out how!

Site Admin
maryt
Trust:
Start with content marketing and get good quality websites for guest posting. Provide quality content for them about your niche and eventually you will have good backlinks to your website.
Not sure which Affilorama tool you need? Take the quiz! https://www.affilorama.com/redirect/quiz

Web: https://www.affilorama.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/affilorama
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/affilorama

"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment." ~Sidhhartha Guatama

sophiawils59
Trust:
Focus on an authoritative website relevant to your niche to get a good backlink!!
https://stubbuilder.com - Make 1 Paystub @50% OFF or Create More than 1 Paystubs & Get 1 Free

cherylgregg
Trust:
amfan250 wrote:What SEO backlinks are good for website rank? I am trying to build some strong backlinks for my website but our website rank is growing slow.

Create all your niche-related backlinks. It's a tremendous trick for all. Hope it's works well. Thanks regards
ibexsystemsae
Trust:
A quality backlink is a link that comes from a high domain authority website that is well-trusted by search engines and searchers alike.
shibannichakraborthy32
Trust:
A quality backlink that comes from relevance and a high domain authoritative site that always helps to boost your keyword rankings in SERPs.

How to create Df backlinks from high DA sites?

Get backlinks from this methods-
1. Guest posting
2. Forum submission
3. Web 2.O submission
4. Infographic Submission
randallangelo
Trust:
Backlinks are one of many metrics used by Google to measure the value of a page. Backlinks are sometimes referred to as incoming links, inbound links, inlinks, or inward links. Above is an example of a backlink that we received from an article on the website Forbes.
burkejeffrey813
Trust:
1) Editorial backlinks.
2) Guest blogging backlinks.
3) Backlinks in business profiles.
4) Backlinks from webinars
5) Free-tool backlinks.
6) Acknowledgment backlinks.
7) Guest post bio backlinks.
8) Badge backlinks.
mcteseeujc
Trust:
Dofollow backlinks are the most common and valuable type of backlink for SEO.
yatharthmarketing
Trust:
Backlinks is the most common metric used in Off Page SEO . Backlinks should be of high quality DA(Domain Authority) and it should be do follow backlinks.
*deleted*
Last edited by maryt on 12 May 21 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: promotional

oel.zubida
Trust:
Go to google and afterward type WUMO SEO. It's the top of the line Search engine advancement firm on the planet. They will either rank your site or offer cashback. I just adore WUMO SEO.
neba34
Trust:
amfan250 wrote:What SEO backlinks are good for website rank? I am trying to build some strong backlinks for my website but our website rank is growing slow.

1- Focus on your website content ( Onpage seo)
2 Build backlinks from relevant web pages. Strat with free stuff.
3 Analyze your competitor backlink profile try to get backlinks from those domains
petermackenziefyu
Trust:
Although you might think that guest posting is dead, it is not. In fact it is one of the best ways to gain natural backlinks. I'm getting guest post from Kallisto now and I my SEO is great.
nechoooepev
Trust:
Good backlinks are backlinks from high-authority sites. You can find quality backlinks from sites like Kallisto.io. I bought 4 guest posts there and my rankings have gone up.
thotoosron
Trust:
nechoooepev wrote:Good backlinks are backlinks from high-authority sites. You can find quality backlinks from sites like Kallisto.io. I bought 4 guest posts there and my rankings have gone up.

Hi, I put my websites up for listing on Kallisto. You can check my offerings there.
herouvcptf
Trust:
Good backlinks are backlinks from authoritative sites. My website ranks up after I bought niche edits at Kallisto.io.
martinezgloria35
Trust:
Try guest posting to get high-quality backlinks. I have been finding some good sites on kallisto.io for guest posts.
tandaezeekdv
Trust:
thotoosron wrote:
nechoooepev wrote:Good backlinks are backlinks from high-authority sites. You can find quality backlinks from sites like Kallisto.io. I bought 4 guest posts there and my rankings have gone up.

Hi, I put my websites up for listing on Kallisto. You can check my offerings there.

Do you sell on kallisto?
buseybeohpve
Trust:
The backlinks I get on kallisto.io are from authority sites, and that's an example of good backlinks. 
You have to be able to accept failure to get better.

This topic was started on Mar 28, 2021 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.