Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

SEO Elite vs. Traffic Travis

shamirrele
Trust:

SEO Elite vs. Traffic Travis

Which is better?

Does anybody have both?

Shamir
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
hey Shamir,

I used to have SEO Elite, but had a problem with the emailin function so I got a refund, it was pretty useful though.

I thenjoined Affilorama and got Traffic Travis. I dont see any reason to fork out cash for SEO Elite if you are a member here. Even if it has something TT doesnt, new things are being added often, so just make a request in the TT forums.
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Hey Shamir,

SEO Elite and Traffic Travis do pretty much the same thing. The good thing with Traffic Travis is that it includes all the PPC tools, keyword tools, and Clickbank tools for free. SEO Elite sells all that stuff as a separate product for $167, and SEO Elite itself costs $167 too.

So you can pay $334, or you can use Traffic Travis for free.

The only problem with the free version of Traffic Travis you get as an Affilorama member is that it only works so long as you remain a member of Affilorama. But even then, if you leave Affilorama you can purchase Traffic Travis from http://www.TrafficTravis.com for (current price) $69.95.

And like Sean said, we're adding new tools to Traffic Travis all the time.

Even if it wasn't one of my products, I know where I'd be putting my money :)

- Mark
Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: https://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

kvyeoh
Trust:
Hi Mark,

If i will like to do a research keyword for adsense. How can i do it with Traffic Travis? Or do Traffic Travis in the future will come up something like keyword search, google search results, google R/S, google campaign, KEI. Something like www.brainstormgenerator.com. And it will reseach for keyword that is high demand low supply too. There is a free trial version. You may look at it. If you want to. We will happy if Traffic Travis have that function. :D Just my 2 cents. Hope it will happen.

Kevin
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Hi Kevin,

If you've got any questions or suggestions for Traffic Travis, best to make them on the Traffic Travis forum in the Traffic Travis members area.

- Mark
Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: https://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

PremiumMember
revimp
Trust:
I just wanted to say that the support at Traffic Travis is great.They do respond to suggestions.While I was checking backlinks to my site I wished I could just click on the link where my link is on their site and have it open up,so I suggested it and ,it took a while,but they added that feature! I think that is very nice. try it,it works!