Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

Linking to achieve a high page rank?

chino327k
Trust:

Linking to achieve a high page rank?

Hi everyone! I know you need a lot of quality sites to link to you to get a better page rank, and that they should be relevent to your site. My site is about affiliate marketing, my question is do link backs need to be specificaly from Affiliate marketing sites, or could I have them from other work at home sites, webhosting sites, site builder sites, seo sites etc?

Also, how many quality links do you think I would need to achieve a good page rank, and good search engine results?
Learn How You Could Be Making Money Online At: www.gainmoney123.com

PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
The more closely related to your topic, the better. One way links from somewhat unrelated sites will still help, but not as much as related links.

How many for good PR and SE results? Thats pretty hard to answer. Your PR will depend on how many high PR links you have linking to you. And your SE results will depend on the keywords you're optimising for and your onpage factors will also come into play too.
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

chino327k
Trust:
Thanks alot for your help!
Learn How You Could Be Making Money Online At: www.gainmoney123.com

Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Hi Chino,

There's a giant lesson in this month's update on link buying. It answers your questions pretty well. Be sure to check it out.

All the best,
Mark
Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: https://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive