Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

Guest Post Question

herouvcptf
Trust:

Guest Post Question

I recently purchased a guest post from Kallisto and was permitted two links; I uploaded one to my homepage (brand) and another to a post (keyword) and submitted, but then I realized that one of the links should be to an industry authority. What are your thoughts on the matter?
np.carzspa
Trust:
I would love to check this site. seems like it will be helpful.
petermackenziefyu
Trust:
I also recently bought niche edits links on Kallisto.io and I think it's really important to upload at least one of your links to an industry authority.
denisemorgan75
Trust:
For me, it is really important if you're going to put one of the backlinks that you bought on Kallisto to your important page. The page that you wanted to have good traffic.
joneseandrea99
Trust:
Just put your purchased links on your important pages.
wilsonann87
Trust:
I place my backlinks from Kallisto.io on the pages of my website that I wanted to rank.
wilsonann87
Trust:
I will definitely put the links on the pages that are not ranking well.
nesleesmejbpv
Trust:
I have also purchased niche edits on Kallisto before. One I put on the homepage, while the other one I put on my important page. 
nesislwfjlv
Trust:
nesleesmejbpv wrote:I have also purchased niche edits on Kallisto before. One I put on the homepage, while the other one I put on my important page. 

Hi, I put my websites up for listing on Kallisto. Check out my offerings here.
herouvcptf
Trust:
My thought on this matter is that you should at least put your Kallisto links on your homepage and other important pages of your site.
martinezgloria35
Trust:
I also bought sponsored posts on Kallisto too. I linked them on my homepage and landing page. 
theauslayrixq
Trust:
I put the backlinks I get from Kallisto on my homepage and to pages with low DA.
reciypjy
Trust:
Just make sure you place some on your homepage. The other is totally up to you.
noatuofuhw
Trust:
I got my backlinks too, from Kallisto. I put one on my homepage and I inserted the rest of the links to my pages with low DA.
sekneshgqme
Trust:
My links from Kallisto show results after 15 weeks. I don't know why it took a little bit longer. But it's okay, as long as I get what I paid for.
reciypjy
Trust:
sekneshgqme wrote:My links from Kallisto show results after 15 weeks. I don't know why it took a little bit longer. But it's okay, as long as I get what I paid for.

My guest post links from Kallisto took almost 15 weeks to take effect too. I'm not sure if it's because of the backlinks or something else.
tastapdxae
Trust:
Just make sure you put the links on your homepage and any important pages or pages that you want to rank.
dateewfxc
Trust:
The links should go to your important pages whether it's the homepage or other landing pages.
soleseriouss
Trust:
We should give it a try and let's see how it goes.
Buy Sneakers & Streetwear Online @ Sole Seriouss https://soleseriouss.com/

This topic was started on Sep 08, 2021 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.