Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

Free traffic to your website!

edmundep
Trust:

Free traffic to your website!

Not sure if many people know about this so I'll post this here.
I came accross a website that allows you to generate free traffic to your site for nothing:
(broken link removed)

Try it out and let me know how it works.
For those of you who are serious about free traffic with this tool, you must get a certain amount of credits in order to add more sites and that number is 100.
I dont know about you but I don't have time to go and click through all of those sites to gain credits. So.... PM me and I will set you up with something that I Believe will help out alot as far as getting those credits rolling ;)

Best of Luck!

P.S
If you want to earn more free traffic you should check out this site, I believe the deal is incrediable:
(broken link removed)
Last edited by ampie g on 25 Jan 10 1:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: broken link removed

PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
Ive never used that page, but if the only people clicking onto your site are doing so to gain credits, do you think its really going to make you money?
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
No this does not work.
jandrew
Trust:
How does the system work? Is it a link exchange sort of thing? Do you have to put links to other sites on your page? There is no detail about the mechanics at the sales site.

Cheers,
J Andrew Morrison
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
This does NOT work. Never use email blasting programs. Don't say I didn't warn you.
PremiumMember
terryb
Trust:
Adrian is right ...

IMO you should stay away from this ... if it sounds too good to be true it usually is ...

Terry :)
chrisb
Trust:
I would normally agree, and I actually do to an extent.

I will say that traffic exchanges do work for certain things though. For example, I use them to increase my downline in The New Plan (MLM) and it works very well.

I also found out about this Free Internet Marketing Mentor, through a traffic exchange (I normally don't look at the pages), and come to find out that is one of the main things the free mentorship discusses. (using traffic exchanges for downline building).

For a true affiliate site though, I am sure they do not work well at all.

Chris