Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

CoffeeCup VisualSite Designer 5.5, is it SEO friendly?

geoff pun
Trust:

CoffeeCup VisualSite Designer 5.5, is it SEO friendly?

i find coffeeCup very easy to use. however as it is not promoted here, is it of any good? i know with dreamweaver you can excel in SEO & much more, can i do that with coffeecup?

:) thanks in advance, geoff
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Hi Geoff,

We considered recommending CoffeeCup to Affilorama members, since it is considerably cheaper than either Dreamweaver, XSitePro or Frontpage, but when we tried it out we found it to be quite buggy.

The alternative we found, and recommend, is Nvu. It's free, (as opposed to $50 for CoffeeCup), and works a lot better than CoffeeCup in our opinion.

If CoffeeCup is working for you... that's great, there's no reason to stop using it.

All the best,
Mark
Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: https://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

Site Admin
markling
Trust:
P.S - Sorry, just read the second half of your post. Dreamweaver doesn't help your SEO. It's just a web authoring tool. It might prompt you to do some things that the search engines smile favourably on (for instance, entering ALT text for your images) but you're not going to have a headstart over other sites just because you use Dreamweaver. The search engines don't care.

XSitePro, on the other hand, is designed for internet marketers and so has quite a few functions with a particular eye on SEO. It'll check your keyword density, make it easy to enter your Meta tags, etc.

But to make it clear... you can do all these things regardless of which software you're using. You can do these things if you use no software at all! It's just a matter of knowing what you need to do. The software just prompts you to do certain things, or automates the more tedious processes.

Hope that clears things up,
Mark
Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: https://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

geoff pun
Trust:
:D thanks ! a million mark.

i have just jump to vnu to do my new website on golf stuffs, abandon the dating one.

:( vnu is not so intuitive but will suffice coz i making a real simple graphic site of the 1st round of affiliate feet dipping experience. 8)