Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

Article submission help

PremiumMember
graemem
Trust:

Article submission help

Hi guys I am looking at submitting articles relevant to my webiste and just have some questions.

1) I see article submitting programs on the net that say they can submit articles automiatically to lots of different sites. Are they any good, which ones are best or are they to be avoided at all costs?

2) I have seen on one or two threads saying that you need to change the articles you submitted to each sites so they look orginal how important is this an how much do you have to change?

3) Does anyone have a list of are sites or a link to a resource section about posting to sites etc?

Thanks guys
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
GraemeM wrote:Hi guys I am looking at submitting articles relevant to my webiste and just have some questions.

1) I see article submitting programs on the net that say they can submit articles automiatically to lots of different sites. Are they any good, which ones are best or are they to be avoided at all costs?

2) I have seen on one or two threads saying that you need to change the articles you submitted to each sites so they look orginal how important is this an how much do you have to change?

3) Does anyone have a list of are sites or a link to a resource section about posting to sites etc?

Thanks guys

ArticleMarketer.com

Isnare.com

Ezinearticles.com

The idea of originality derives from your website... you don't want to use an article on your site before it gets indexed,,, otherwise the article sites will get credit for your work.... wait until your article is cached... or just write another one to use for distribution.
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
The sites Adrian mentioned are good. We use iSnare quite a bit.

To clarify, you don't need to change your articles each time you submit to a different article site. You can use the same article for a hundred article sites... it doesn't matter. What *does* matter is that if you have the same article on your site, it's either a) different (at least 25% -- use the tool in Traffic Travis) or b) indexed by the search engines BEFORE it's seen in the article directories.

So either change the article about 25%, or just have it on your site for a while before submitting it to article directories.

Hope that helps,
Mark
Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: https://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

PremiumMember
graemem
Trust:
Thanks guys I will try those out.