Struggling with Adwords or Yahoo Advertising? Find and discuss ways to improve your CPC, ROI or conversion rate. Get advice and share ideas on ad copy.

You can still find 400% ROI using PPC

PremiumMember
marclindsay
Trust:

You can still find 400% ROI using PPC

Although most of the main products you will never get this sort of return just due to the ammount of people advertising on them.

If you be creative and search a little deeper for unkown but very specific products you can still achieve massive ROI, and that is even sending them directly to the affiliate.

Imagine if you setup a name squeeze page also and gave a small course on the product??

With testing a few things recently it is very common to have campaigns that will cost us about $5 in ppc for the whole month but pull in between $150 and $200.

Sure we have to go through 40 campaigns to get 8 good ones, but those 8 more then cover the entire cost of 40 campaigns and leave profit on the table.

Just something to think about....

Regards
Marc
[url=http://www.plrpro.com:390dgv68]PLRpro.com - Where content meets quality - 440 articles per month limited to 200 people per group.[/url:390dgv68]

PremiumMember
splork
Trust:
Your partner in crime at PLRPro has offered up some helpful advice for those wanting to play in this sandbox. He made us a video for finding products which was pretty informative. But I tell ya, I still find it difficult to find the right product that will produce a satisfying ROI.

I tried 15 campaigns recently and only made two sales. Thank god I had coupons to use and they were pretty big sales, so I never went in the red. But it was interesting in that one of my worst performing campaigns in terms of impressions and clicks actually generated a fairly large sale. I tried changing around the the ad copy, raising the CPC, in and out of the Content search, but it really didn't work spectacularly for the majority of the campaigns.

Now granted, I only did 15 campaigns and 2 out of 15 is actually fairly good. But it all comes back to that game that is played in the SE arena. Throw up as much as possible and hope something sticks. It hasn't been that fun and profitable in building keyword spam portal sites, and even content sites, so I find it difficult to continue to play that in PPC.

Not to say I won't keep trying, but it is very difficult to find the right product (and write the correct ad and target the keywords). So I can spend hours searching the net for product to sale or build VRE. I don't have a ton of time for both.

Or mortgage the house and outsource everything. :?
Servicing the web sewers since 2006 http://lostballinhighweeds.com

PremiumMember
marclindsay
Trust:
Yes time can be a limiting factor when trying to do it all on your own.

Daniel gave some excellent advice on how he does this, you are right :)

It doesnt need to be expensive on some of these ppc campaigns, we are paying only a few cents per click for each keyword, and that is where the power lies in this technique.

Getting decent traffic keywords, very cheap that convert.

Almost sounds like a dream hey but it is avaiable :)

Regards
Marc
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
I will be including more detailed information on choosing a product in my new video lessons that I will have online within 2 weeks after I arrive home (I arrive home about the 10th).

In the meantime, to save yourself the bother of wondering which product to choose (and there are hundreds to choose from, others reading this, please try affilorama.com affiliate program search), I'll give you 3 options:

www.rocketfrench.com - pays 75% of $49.95 - (soon to be $99.95 following recent upgrades that make it more in line with www.rocketspanish.com)
www.rocketpiano.com - pays 75% of $39.95
www.singorama.com - pays 75% of $49.95

Choose one of those, they pay well, and top affiliates are making 20+ sales a day of these.

Then, make an article website - like www.haircutadvice.com. Get articles written by elance. Message me privately and I'll give you the userid of someone who is very good.

Also make a squeeze page on this website and also a review page that reviews at least 4 products.

I'll help you along the way and we'll get it making good money.

Just focus on 1, make it good and then once you get making $100+ per week from this, you'll be able to replicate your system to make real money.

The thing about high quality is, the site will "stick" for longer, and hence make more money in the long run for you.

Let me know what you think, all the best,
Mark
Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: https://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

PremiumMember
marclindsay
Trust:
As per usual nice solid advice from Mark there.

We personally promote the rocket series above and as Mark has said if you get one site up and have it rank well pulling in some nice traffic you will certainly start to see the rewards from it.

Also the aff commission is sweet at 75%

Regards
Marc