Struggling with Adwords or Yahoo Advertising? Find and discuss ways to improve your CPC, ROI or conversion rate. Get advice and share ideas on ad copy.

yet another adwords question

nates450r
Trust:

yet another adwords question

i have been using adwords off and on for about 3 years- with no problems what so ever

recently i have had my account on pause for about 3 months (doing seo stuff)
anyway i un paused my account yesterday and put my best campaign/adgroup forward (about 5 kw's with qs 7-10)

today i went to check my stats (visits,ctr etc....)
and come to find out this is what it says next to all of my active kw's (Rarely shown due to low quality score)--DID I GET SLAPPED? FOR NO REASON AT ALL?

THIS IS WHAT THE POP UP SAYS NEXT TO ALL MY ACTIVE KW'S

Keyword: KEYWORD'S #1-5
Showing ads right now?
No The keyword phrase doesn't currently trigger any of your ads.
Quality score 1/10
Keyword relevance: No problems
Landing page quality: Poor
Landing page load time: No problems

even yesterday i was getting traffic and my qs were all the same as 3 months ago- today when i woke up it all changed
WHAT THE *#%^ HAPPEND??? im way confussed--i am even using the same landing page so i dont know whats causing it to say its poor.
wollowra
Trust:
Hi Nates,
It is possible that after you unpaused the ad it underwent a manual review and the landing page is poor in the reviewers opinion.
You will need to improve that landing page from what they have told you above.
Regards
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
LOL I am feeling like a broken record. the last 5 threads have all said similar things, basically the response I have been hearing is that when they do the human review, they are randomly kicking out people just because the have an affiliate offer on the page,. everything else could be perfect, but the affiliate add will get you kicked out.
Do you want to use your online content to Educate others, inspire them to action, and run a profitable business for yourself and your family? I can help you get started
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUvDlGM242pI2D5TUOCWd7A

wollowra
Trust:
I think it depends on the reviewer as well.
Some may be ok, while others need to take a lesson in what is a good quality site and a bad one.

T
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
May be, but even with that, there should be a second chance review by another reviewer or some kind of control. ONce a decision is made it is final and they wont change their mind. I have also been looking around at other forums, and it seems to be that it depends on niches as well. some of the more over hyped, and highly competitive niches are the ones getting the most scrutiny.
Do you want to use your online content to Educate others, inspire them to action, and run a profitable business for yourself and your family? I can help you get started

wazza
Trust:
So maybe we wait till the ad is approved and then once the ad is up and running we add the affiliate link? or will adwords know we updated the site I wonder
The affiliate marketing ninja!

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
they periodically check, besides its not necessarily and instant review. I had some running for 2-3 months before they got reviewed. that would be throwing a lot of money down the drain with no link to an offer on the page.

robinjackman
Trust:
i think your account banned or deactive.

This topic was started on Aug 17, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.