Struggling with Adwords or Yahoo Advertising? Find and discuss ways to improve your CPC, ROI or conversion rate. Get advice and share ideas on ad copy.

Why do I need to have my own website when using Adwords?

moon6446
Trust:

Why do I need to have my own website when using Adwords?

Hi,

I have trouble finding a niche for my website, because I promote very differtent products using adwords. So why do I need my own website, why doesn't it work sending people directly to the merchant site?

Simone
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
That can work, but you will make more money if you can build a content site, build a list and get traffic from all over the place.

Have you watched all the videos yet?
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

moon6446
Trust:
Hi Sean,

Yes I have watched all the video's but I will watch them again. Because I find it very difficult making a website because if I see the merchant website I think, that looks very good, how can I beat that and maybe that's my problem :lol:
And I find it difficult to make a website, but that something I need to learn

Thanks for your reply.

Simone
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
You don't need to make something the same as the merchant, you need something that complements it well.

Don't worry, theres a lot of stuff to learn at the start, but you'll get there.
www.SixDayWeekend.com

Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Sean is right. Having your own website receiving traffic gives you a much greater ability to earn money. It is possible to make money by advertising through Adwords and sending clicks directly to the merchant site, but if you can build your own site and start attracting organic traffic, not only will you be saving money, but you'll be less susceptible to changes in the Adwords market. And this isn't even mentioning that Adwords will only show one ad linking directly to the merchant site. If there are other affiliates doing the same thing, it is likely that only one of your ads will show.

And then there's the fact that it will take you quite a while to learn what works best in this form of advertising. You'll be spending time tweaking your ads, and you'll be spending money on ads that don't work. A lot of people think that this is a fast way to affiliate riches.... it's not really. And you're unlikely to make as much money as is possible by building your own site.

And like Sean said too... you're not competing with the merchant. Their job is to sell the product. Your job is to get people interested in visiting their site. How you make them interested is the big question for affiliate marketers.

Good luck!
Mark
Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: https://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

moon6446
Trust:
Hi,

Thanks for your replies it really makes things clear for me. And I found a topic for my site, it will be about wine and beer. And while viewing the video's, which are really great, I watched the hairstyles site and the dogproblemsolutions site and I now have an idea about how to create a site. I have to get some great topics and articles for my site :-)
Right?

Well Thanks again and I'll keep watching the video's untill I get it completely :roll:

Simone
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
Sounds good Simone, let us know how you go.
www.SixDayWeekend.com

moon6446
Trust:
Hi,

If I make a site like dogproblemsolutions.com can I put a blog on such a site as well. Or can you put a blog on every kind of site?

Simone
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
You can put a blog on any type of site you like. Just make sure you're actually going to have good content to go in it, and it's actually going to add some real value to your site.

Regards,
Mark
Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: https://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

moon6446
Trust:
Hi there,

Well i;m working on my website, have some articles written for me en i'm reading a lot about my topic.
But I have a quick question about my website and the instant corners, How do I use the instant corners, in which lesson will it be explained?

I thought I ask first before I check all the videos :D

Have a great weekend

Simone
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
To use instant corners, just choose the colours you want, where you want it saved, then open up the html file. Voila :)
www.SixDayWeekend.com

moon6446
Trust:
Thanks for your answer Sean :)

Well i'm having some trouble with using dreamweaver, so I go and ask a question again :lol:
How do I put all the articles to my site, where do I link them to, the same used on www.dogproblemsolutions.com?

I hope you understand my question!
Because now i'm making a webpage, simular to a homepage for every article, so I think I'm doing something wrong :oops:

Well many many Thanks in advance from newbie Simone :lol:
moon6446
Trust:
Hi,

Well after many many hours :lol: I found how the article set up works :lol:
It is no 3:20 in the morning here so i'm going to get some sleep :P

Bye bye, Simone