Struggling with Adwords or Yahoo Advertising? Find and discuss ways to improve your CPC, ROI or conversion rate. Get advice and share ideas on ad copy.

Unbelievable Competition Domination Tool for PPC

darkphoenix
Trust:

Unbelievable Competition Domination Tool for PPC

I changed this post to reflect some of the feedback regarding the sales pitch approach I took. Here is the direct link to the tool http://www.competitiondominator.com . No affiliate link at all. If you are into PPC at all it is something that you should seriously consider. The heads up I was trying to give before was that the price is increasing. If it was all about the money I would have waited until after the prelaunch to post...
Last edited by darkphoenix on 02 Dec 06 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
Thanks for posting that info. Perhaps it can help some. Please try to add value posts though before you place an advertisement. Thanks

Adrian,
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
yep, people are more likely to take your advice when they know you know what you're talking about.

Welcome to the forum though :)
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

PremiumMember
4ubest
Trust:
advertise in this forum as I was under the impression that that was something that was not allowed. I see now that we can and so I am sure I will have some excellent software applications and ebooks that I can recommend to you because of their extreme value.

Peakperformance Ken
darkphoenix
Trust:
I have never been big on posting to forums and though this is an advertisement to a certain extent it also is a heads up about the tools that are being used in this market. I was seriously blown away by this software. If you look at video you would see the value in at least knowing about this software even if you don't buy it. I'll be honest I don't know the specifics about advertising on this forum or not but if that means that folks are not allowed access to information that would give you an edge in this highly competitive marketplace that would be a shame...
PremiumMember
promocode
Trust:
Hi DarkPhoenix

First let me say welcome to the forum, the more people that share what works for them and what doesn’t the better for all of us to learn and get ideas.

So many people don’t get involved in forums, as you said “never been big on postingâ€Â
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
darkphoenix wrote:I have never been big on posting to forums and though this is an advertisement to a certain extent it also is a heads up about the tools that are being used in this market. I was seriously blown away by this software. If you look at video you would see the value in at least knowing about this software even if you don't buy it. I'll be honest I don't know the specifics about advertising on this forum or not but if that means that folks are not allowed access to information that would give you an edge in this highly competitive marketplace that would be a shame...

No one is saying you can't show people a product. However, it comes off very salesy if it is your first post. Nothing more, nothing less.

Adrian,